Felstalker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Felstalker is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 40 and 42 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Felstalker has high stats for its Mana cost, its Health is still fairly standard for a 2 Mana card, which means it will die to all the same minions and removal options that most 2-drops do, such as Darkbomb, Frostbolt, or an opposing 3/2 minion. This means it is rarely worth discarding a card to play it.
Felstalker is rarely seen in Constructed. Most minion based Warlock decks favour using sticky minions with Deathrattle to make their board hard to remove, and Felstalker does not provide a big enough advantage to make it worth discarding a card for.
Felstalker is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Felstalker
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge