Felstalker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Felstalker is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 40 and 42 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Felstalker has high stats for its Mana cost, its Health is still fairly standard for a 2 Mana card, which means it will die to all the same minions and removal options that most 2-drops do, such as Darkbomb, Frostbolt, or an opposing 3/2 minion. This means it is rarely worth discarding a card to play it.
Felstalker is rarely seen in Constructed. Most minion based Warlock decks favour using sticky minions with Deathrattle to make their board hard to remove, and Felstalker does not provide a big enough advantage to make it worth discarding a card for.
Felstalker is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Felstalker
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide