Fiendish Circle — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fiendish Circle is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The ability to create four minions from a single card makes Fiendish Circle enticing in token and demon-based Warlock decks. Unfortunately, the rotation of Crystalweaver means that there is no great way to take advantage of the four bodies created by Fiendish Circle in standard.
4 Mana for 4 1/1s would be excellent if there was another card to take advantage of the 4 bodies, but such a card does not exist at the moment. As is, the 1/1s can be easily swept up by a Defile and pollute the demon pool for Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
4 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats is fairly reasonable for most Arena decks. Though Fiendish Circle is far from a high priority pick, it is at worst a replacement-level card in the Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike