Fiendish Circle — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fiendish Circle is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The ability to create four minions from a single card makes Fiendish Circle enticing in token and demon-based Warlock decks. Unfortunately, the rotation of Crystalweaver means that there is no great way to take advantage of the four bodies created by Fiendish Circle in standard.
4 Mana for 4 1/1s would be excellent if there was another card to take advantage of the 4 bodies, but such a card does not exist at the moment. As is, the 1/1s can be easily swept up by a Defile and pollute the demon pool for Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
4 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats is fairly reasonable for most Arena decks. Though Fiendish Circle is far from a high priority pick, it is at worst a replacement-level card in the Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge