Flame Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Flame Imp is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Imp is an excellent value minion for 1 Mana. The 3 health you lose is not a huge drawback, since most decks that are playing Flame Imp will be trying to be the aggressor in most matchups. However, it can make it a poor draw in the later turns of the game.
Flame Imp is common in many aggressive Warlock decks, but it has fallen slightly out of favour due to how inefficiently it trades against common early game minions like Shielded Minibot and Mad Scientist.
Flame Imp is an excellent card in Arena. It will often be able to destroy your opponent's 2-drop if they did not have a 1-drop of their own, which will grant you initiative on the board.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide