Flame Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Flame Imp is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Imp is an excellent value minion for 1 Mana. The 3 health you lose is not a huge drawback, since most decks that are playing Flame Imp will be trying to be the aggressor in most matchups. However, it can make it a poor draw in the later turns of the game.
Flame Imp is common in many aggressive Warlock decks, but it has fallen slightly out of favour due to how inefficiently it trades against common early game minions like Shielded Minibot and Mad Scientist.
Flame Imp is an excellent card in Arena. It will often be able to destroy your opponent's 2-drop if they did not have a 1-drop of their own, which will grant you initiative on the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck