Flame Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Flame Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flame Imp is an excellent value minion for 1 Mana. The 3 health you lose is not a huge drawback, since most decks that are playing Flame Imp will be trying to be the aggressor in most matchups. However, it can make it a poor draw in the later turns of the game.
2. Constructed Play
Flame Imp is common in many aggressive Warlock decks, but it has fallen slightly out of favour due to how inefficiently it trades against common early game minions like Shielded Minibot and Mad Scientist.
Flame Imp is an excellent card in Arena. It will often be able to destroy your opponent's 2-drop if they did not have a 1-drop of their own, which will grant you initiative on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Howlfiend Discard Zoo Warlock Deck
- Fungalmancer Zoo
- Fledgling Zoo Warlock Deck
- Bloodfury Zoo Warlock Deck
- The Lich King Warlock Deck
- Xixo Zoo Warlock Deck
- Kazakus Zoo Warlock Deck
- Finja Murloc Discard Zoo Warlock Deck
- Budget Zoo Warlock Deck
- Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Maloriak Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please