Flame Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Flame Imp is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Imp is an excellent value minion for 1 Mana. The 3 health you lose is not a huge drawback, since most decks that are playing Flame Imp will be trying to be the aggressor in most matchups. However, it can make it a poor draw in the later turns of the game.
Flame Imp is common in many aggressive Warlock decks, but it has fallen slightly out of favour due to how inefficiently it trades against common early game minions like Shielded Minibot and Mad Scientist.
Flame Imp is an excellent card in Arena. It will often be able to destroy your opponent's 2-drop if they did not have a 1-drop of their own, which will grant you initiative on the board.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike