Flame Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Flame Imp is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Imp is an excellent value minion for 1 Mana. The 3 health you lose is not a huge drawback, since most decks that are playing Flame Imp will be trying to be the aggressor in most matchups. However, it can make it a poor draw in the later turns of the game.
Flame Imp is common in many aggressive Warlock decks, but it has fallen slightly out of favour due to how inefficiently it trades against common early game minions like Shielded Minibot and Mad Scientist.
Flame Imp is an excellent card in Arena. It will often be able to destroy your opponent's 2-drop if they did not have a 1-drop of their own, which will grant you initiative on the board.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild