Table of Contents
Kara Kazham! is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kara Kazham is a card that summons a substantial board presence but probably does not do enough to justify the Mana cost. It is a very similar card to the post-nerf Force of Nature which never sees play. It does have some merit in the board flooding strategy of Zoo however, as well as strong synergy with Darkshire Councilman and Knife Juggler.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Kara Kazham! can see some play in a board flooding deck, but is probably slightly too weak to see consistent play due to the amount of other strong cards available for this strategy.
Kara Kazham is a strong card in Arena. Since AoE is less common in Arena than in Constructed, cards that split up their value into multiple targets such as this one are generally more powerful.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)