Kara Kazham! — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kara Kazham! is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kara Kazham is a card that summons a substantial board presence but probably does not do enough to justify the Mana cost. It is a very similar card to the post-nerf Force of Nature which never sees play. It does have some merit in the board flooding strategy of Zoo however, as well as strong synergy with Darkshire Councilman and Knife Juggler.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Kara Kazham! can see some play in a board flooding deck, but is probably slightly too weak to see consistent play due to the amount of other strong cards available for this strategy.
Kara Kazham is a strong card in Arena. Since AoE is less common in Arena than in Constructed, cards that split up their value into multiple targets such as this one are generally more powerful.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard