Nethersoul Buster — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Nethersoul Buster is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nethersoul Buster is powerful minion that has great synergy with self-damage effects. Although it is quite weak when played as a 3 Mana 1/5, it can easily be made very powerful in combination with cards like Crystallizer or Spirit Bomb.
In Constructed, Nethersoul Buster is a great card for Zoo Warlock. It works great alongside other aggressive cards like.
In Arena, Nethersoul Buster is a great card. Although the card relies on other cards to make it extremely powerful, the worst case scenario is that it will be a 3 Mana 3/5 when used in combination with.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck