Spirit Bomb — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Bomb is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Bomb is a high-risk card that is a very efficient removal tool at the expense of doing damage to your Hero. While you may generally want to maintain a healthy life total, the self-damage effect can also be utilised by cards like Hooked Reaver or Lesser Amethyst Spellstone.
In Constructed, Spirit Bomb is a strong choice for both Aggro and Control Warlock decks.
In Arena, Spirit Bomb is a great card. As your total Health is not very important, the ability to deal 4 damage for 2 Mana is very powerful and will provide you with a huge boost in tempo that can often win games.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck