Spirit Bomb — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Bomb is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Bomb is a high-risk card that is a very efficient removal tool at the expense of doing damage to your Hero. While you may generally want to maintain a healthy life total, the self-damage effect can also be utilised by cards like Hooked Reaver or Lesser Amethyst Spellstone.
In Constructed, Spirit Bomb is a strong choice for both Aggro and Control Warlock decks.
In Arena, Spirit Bomb is a great card. As your total Health is not very important, the ability to deal 4 damage for 2 Mana is very powerful and will provide you with a huge boost in tempo that can often win games.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck