Spirit Bomb — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Bomb is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Bomb is a high-risk card that is a very efficient removal tool at the expense of doing damage to your Hero. While you may generally want to maintain a healthy life total, the self-damage effect can also be utilised by cards like Hooked Reaver or Lesser Amethyst Spellstone.
In Constructed, Spirit Bomb is a strong choice for both Aggro and Control Warlock decks.
In Arena, Spirit Bomb is a great card. As your total Health is not very important, the ability to deal 4 damage for 2 Mana is very powerful and will provide you with a huge boost in tempo that can often win games.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck