Table of Contents
Siphon Soul is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Siphon Soul is a card that is often considered a necessary evil in Control Warlock decks. Although the card represents poor value overall, and is extremely slow, it is sometimes necessary in order to remove a key minion such as Emperor Thaurissan or Archmage Antonidas.
2. Constructed Play
Siphon Soul is included in many Control Warlock decks in order to be able to efficiently answer key minions that must be destroyed, but are not able to be targeted by Big Game Hunter.
Siphon Soul is an expensive removal option in Arena, but it is still very efficient. It is excellent when ahead, as you can remove the late-game minion that they play, which would otherwise potentially pick up a 2-for-1 or better, and continue to pressure them with existing minions. Importantly, it also has decent utility in games where you are behind or even.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists