Siphon Soul — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Siphon Soul is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Siphon Soul is a card that is often considered a necessary evil in Control Warlock decks. Although the card represents poor value overall, and is extremely slow, it is sometimes necessary in order to remove a key minion such as Emperor Thaurissan or Archmage Antonidas.
2. Constructed Play
Siphon Soul is included in many Control Warlock decks in order to be able to efficiently answer key minions that must be destroyed, but are not able to be targeted by Big Game Hunter.
Siphon Soul is an expensive removal option in Arena, but it is still very efficient. It is excellent when ahead, as you can remove the late-game minion that they play, which would otherwise potentially pick up a 2-for-1 or better, and continue to pressure them with existing minions. Importantly, it also has decent utility in games where you are behind or even.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Voidlord Only Demon Control
- Sintolol's World Championship Control Warlock Deck
- Dog's Rank One Legend Cube Warlock Deck
- Pavel's HCT Summer Demon Handlock Deck
- The Lich King Warlock Deck
- Asmodai's Deathknight Warlock Deck
- Urana's Rank 1 Legend Handlock Deck
- J4ckieChan's Deathknight Warlock Deck
- Wild Malygos Warlock Deck
- Lakkari Sacrifice Warlock Quest Deck
- Bloodbloom Doom Warlock Deck
- Reno Combo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Reno Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please