Siphon Soul — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Siphon Soul is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Siphon Soul is a card that is often considered a necessary evil in Control Warlock decks. Although the card represents poor value overall, and is extremely slow, it is sometimes necessary in order to remove a key minion such as Emperor Thaurissan or Archmage Antonidas.
Siphon Soul is included in many Control Warlock decks in order to be able to efficiently answer key minions that must be destroyed, but are not able to be targeted by.
Siphon Soul is an expensive removal option in Arena, but it is still very efficient. It is excellent when ahead, as you can remove the late-game minion that they play, which would otherwise potentially pick up a 2-for-1 or better, and continue to pressure them with existing minions. Importantly, it also has decent utility in games where you are behind or even.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens