Table of Contents
Succubus is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 40 and 42 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Although Succubus has high stats for its Mana cost, its Health is still fairly standard for a 2 Mana card, which means it will die to all the same minions and removal options that most 2-drops do, such as Darkbomb, Frostbolt, or an opposing 3/2 minion. This means it is rarely worth discarding a card to play it.
2. Constructed Play
Succubus is rarely seen in Constructed. Most minion based Warlock decks favour using sticky minions with Deathrattle to make their board hard to remove, and Succubus does not provide a big enough advantage to make it worth discarding a card for.
Succubus is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???