Table of Contents
Succubus is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 40 and 42 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Although Succubus has high stats for its Mana cost, its Health is still fairly standard for a 2 Mana card, which means it will die to all the same minions and removal options that most 2-drops do, such as Darkbomb, Frostbolt, or an opposing 3/2 minion. This means it is rarely worth discarding a card to play it.
2. Constructed Play
Succubus is rarely seen in Constructed. Most minion based Warlock decks favour using sticky minions with Deathrattle to make their board hard to remove, and Succubus does not provide a big enough advantage to make it worth discarding a card for.
Succubus is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists