Table of Contents
Siege Engine is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Siege Engine is one of several new Mechs introduced into the Warrior set. However, amongst all of the new Mechs, this is potentially the weakest. There are so many quality 5-drops available in the game, that a card that is usually a simple 5 Mana 5/5 the turn you play it, probably does not do enough.
2. Constructed Play
Warrior is the class that was given the highest number of Mechs in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion. For this reason, it is a solid choice for a class to run a Mech deck. Siege Engine could potentially fit into such a deck, but it is probably still slightly underpowered in comparison to other possible 5-drops like Loatheb or Bomb Lobber.
Siege Engine is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper