Table of Contents
Siege Engine is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Siege Engine is one of several new Mechs introduced into the Warrior set. However, amongst all of the new Mechs, this is potentially the weakest. There are so many quality 5-drops available in the game, that a card that is usually a simple 5 Mana 5/5 the turn you play it, probably does not do enough.
2. Constructed Play
Warrior is the class that was given the highest number of Mechs in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion. For this reason, it is a solid choice for a class to run a Mech deck. Siege Engine could potentially fit into such a deck, but it is probably still slightly underpowered in comparison to other possible 5-drops like Loatheb or Bomb Lobber.
Siege Engine is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists