Whirlwind — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Whirlwind is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whirlwind can work great with cards such as Grim Patron, or simply making your opponent's minions a suitable target for your . On top of this it can be excellent against aggressive decks, especially Paladins running Muster for Battle.or
Whirlwind is essential in most Warrior decks, as it can form great synergies with cards such as Grim Patron. It is also an excellent choice when the meta is filled with board flooding decks playing cards like Haunted Creeper or Muster for Battle., , , and
Whirlwind is a fairly poor card in Arena. It does not have enough of an impact to justify it taking up a card slot in your deck. It can be used as an activator for Execute, but this interaction ends up as a 2-for-1 in your opponent's favour.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck