Whirlwind — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Whirlwind is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whirlwind can work great with cards such as Acolyte of Pain or Grim Patron, or simply making your opponent's minions a suitable target for your . On top of this it can be excellent against aggressive decks, especially Paladins running Muster for Battle.
Whirlwind is essential in most Warrior decks, as it can form great synergies with cards such as Acolyte of Pain, , , and Grim Patron. It is also an excellent choice when the meta is filled with board flooding decks playing cards like Haunted Creeper or Muster for Battle.
Whirlwind is a fairly poor card in Arena. It does not have enough of an impact to justify it taking up a card slot in your deck. It can be used as an activator for Execute, but this interaction ends up as a 2-for-1 in your opponent's favour.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior