Table of Contents
Whirlwind is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Warrior. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Whirlwind can work great with cards such as Acolyte of Pain or Grim Patron, or simply making your opponent's minions a suitable target for your Execute. On top of this it can be excellent against aggressive decks, especially Paladins running Muster for Battle.
2. Constructed Play
Whirlwind is essential in most Warrior decks, as it can form great synergies with cards such as Acolyte of Pain, Armorsmith, Frothing Berserker, and Grim Patron. It is also an excellent choice when the meta is filled with board flooding decks playing cards like Haunted Creeper or Muster for Battle.
Whirlwind is a fairly poor card in Arena. It does not have enough of an impact to justify it taking up a card slot in your deck. It can be used as an activator for Execute, but this interaction ends up as a 2-for-1 in your opponent's favour.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Control Warrior Deck
- Fibonacci Spring Prelim Control Warrior Deck
- Wild Taunt Warrior Deck
- Taunt Warrior Quest Deck
- Tom60229 Taunt Quest Warrior Deck
- Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists