Whirlwind — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Whirlwind is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whirlwind can work great with cards such as Acolyte of Pain or Grim Patron, or simply making your opponent's minions a suitable target for your . On top of this it can be excellent against aggressive decks, especially Paladins running Muster for Battle.
Whirlwind is essential in most Warrior decks, as it can form great synergies with cards such as Acolyte of Pain, , , and Grim Patron. It is also an excellent choice when the meta is filled with board flooding decks playing cards like Haunted Creeper or Muster for Battle.
Whirlwind is a fairly poor card in Arena. It does not have enough of an impact to justify it taking up a card slot in your deck. It can be used as an activator for Execute, but this interaction ends up as a 2-for-1 in your opponent's favour.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck