Cheap Lady Vashj Galakrond Priest Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Lady Vashj Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
The aim of this Priest deck is absolute board control. You should make liberal use of removals like Shadow Word: Death and Shadow Word: Pain to minimise the damage the boss is able to do to you, and even look for additional copies of these spells using your Renew. Once your reach the late game, you can try to pair Sandhoof Waterbearer or Convincing Infiltrator, depending on your Health and the state of the board, with Grave Rune to try and gain a position on the board. From this position, your minion can then be buffed and duplicated with Psyche Split and Power Infusion. Once you have minions available, your goal should still be complete board control, as you should eventually be able to defeat the boss in fatigue due to its additional card draw from Looming Presence.
- 27 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On