Rush Warrior Deck - Forged in the Barrens
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Rush Warrior in The Forged in the Barrens expansion meta.
Rush Warrior is a type of Aggro Warrior that makes great use of Rush minions and their synergies to dominate the board and subsequently rush down opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rush Warrior Deck Mulligan Guide
As an aggressive deck, it is important to look for a strong opening curve when playing Rush Warrior.
- General Mulligan — Imprisoned Gan'arg, Athletic Studies, Rokara.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Bumper Car.
- Mulligan Against Control — No further cards required.
Rush Warrior Deck Strategy
The aim of this deck is to continually contest the board through the use of Rush minions. Cards like Parade Leader and Playmaker greatly empower any Rush minion that is played, making them a priority to get into play when it is safe to do so.
The minion-heavy nature of the deck allows Rokara to greatly empower minions as they go through their attack cycles, doubling the effect if copied by Playmaker. The constant barrage of Rush minions is enough to pressure most decks into submission, fueled by card draw from cards like Stonemaul Anchorman, Cutting Class, and Outrider's Axe.
Against Aggro, you should make even more effort to make efficient trades onto the board. If you are able to secure control of the board, the game will snowball quickly in your favor due to the lack of removal and board clears present in Aggro decks.
Against Control, games will last slightly longer and you should plan accordingly. Squeezing card draw out of Outrider's Axe, Cutting Class, and Stonemaul Anchorman will go a long way to ensuring you have enough cards to close out the game. Similarly, you should ensure you do not overcommit too heavily to the board so that you do not lose the game entirely to one board clear. A good rule of thumb to follow is to aim for about 12-15 attack spread around approximately 3 minions, or enough cards in hand to refill the board to its current size 1-2 more times.
Rush Warrior Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Armorsmith for 1x Mankrik, 1x Kargath Bladefist.
- 01 Apr. 2021: Deck Added
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players