Rush Warrior Deck - Forged in the Barrens
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Rush Warrior in The Forged in the Barrens expansion meta.
Rush Warrior is a type of Aggro Warrior that makes great use of Rush minions and their synergies to dominate the board and subsequently rush down opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rush Warrior Deck Mulligan Guide
As an aggressive deck, it is important to look for a strong opening curve when playing Rush Warrior.
- General Mulligan — , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — .
- Mulligan Against Control — No further cards required.
Rush Warrior Deck Strategy
The aim of this deck is to continually contest the board through the use of Rush minions. Cards likeand greatly empower any Rush minion that is played, making them a priority to get into play when it is safe to do so.
The minion-heavy nature of the deck allowsto greatly empower minions as they go through their attack cycles, doubling the effect if copied by . The constant barrage of Rush minions is enough to pressure most decks into submission, fueled by card draw from cards like , , and .
Against Aggro, you should make even more effort to make efficient trades onto the board. If you are able to secure control of the board, the game will snowball quickly in your favor due to the lack of removal and board clears present in Aggro decks.
Against Control, games will last slightly longer and you should plan accordingly. Squeezing card draw out of, , and will go a long way to ensuring you have enough cards to close out the game. Similarly, you should ensure you do not overcommit too heavily to the board so that you do not lose the game entirely to one board clear. A good rule of thumb to follow is to aim for about 12-15 attack spread around approximately 3 minions, or enough cards in hand to refill the board to its current size 1-2 more times.
Rush Warrior Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Armorsmith for 1x , 1x .
- 01 Apr. 2021: Deck Added
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs