Galakrond Pirate Warrior Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Galakrond Pirate Warrior in The Ashes of Outland expansion meta.
Galakrond Pirate Warrior is a Pirate Warrior variant that usesto gain attack buffs and draw minions in the late game. It is slower but more consistent than its non-Galakrond counterpart.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Galakrond Pirate Warrior Deck Mulligan Guide
As a hyper-Aggro deck, it is essential for you to look for the fastest possible opening hand when playing Pirate Warrior.
- General Mulligan — , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — , .
- Mulligan Against Control —
Galakrond Pirate Warrior Deck Strategy
The aim of this deck is to rapidly construct a board of minions and then rush down opponents with a mix of minion and weapon damage. You should plan your early game carefully and try to play it in such a way that you can develop a strong board as efficiently as possible. As a general rule, you should avoid trading with enemy minions but, if a minion poses a large threat, you should try to use your Hero to do it, making use of weapons and attack buffs from Invoking. Following a strong curve and prioritising damaging your opponent as much as possible should be enough to close out your games.
Against Aggro, trading with enemy minions should be a higher priority, especially those which threaten to snowball out of control like Questing Adventurer or . For the most part, you should use your Hero to do the trading, as this will allow you maintain the strongest possible board. However, if your opponent threatens to kill you first, you should switch to trading with minions later in the game to minimise the risk of your opponent bursting you down.
Against Control, games will last slightly longer and you should plan accordingly. Ensuring you have Invoked the necessary 4 times to fully upgradeis very important and will significantly improve the amount of value it adds to your hand when played. Similarly, if you have access to in the early game you should avoid playing any other weapons until you have played . This will ensure you reequip the Ancharrr and will allow you to stay on the offensive for longer.
Galakrond Pirate Warrior Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Captain Greenskin, 1x Arcanite Reaper. for 1x
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 1x Leeroy Jenkins, 2x Town Crier, 2x Faceless Corrupter for 1x Awaken!, 2x Battle Rage, 2x Scion of Ruin.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Deck has been reviewed for the January balance patch.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Deck Added
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees