Pirate Questline Warrior Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Pirate Questline Warrior in The United in Stormwind expansion meta.
Pirate Questline Warrior is an aggressive Questline deck that makes use of Pirates to curve out into the midgame while progressing theQuestline. Upon completion of the Questline, the deck uses to put continuous pressure onto opponents each turn and bring the game to an inevitable conclusion.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Pirate Questline Warrior Deck Mulligan Guide
As a hyper-Aggro deck, it is essential for you to look for the fastest possible opening hand when playing Pirate Warrior.
- General Mulligan — , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — , .
- Mulligan Against Control —
Pirate Questline Warrior Deck Strategy
The aim of Questline Pirate Warrior is to continually play out Pirates from your hand as quickly as possible, to simultaneously pressure your opponent and progress theQuestline. After playing your Questline on Turn 1, you should look to efficiently spend your Mana playing Pirates from your hand to generate a board presence and progress your Questline. Should your opponents choose to play any minions onto the board, you can alternatively opt to play a weapon to control the board and protect your minions.
After the inevitable completion of your Questline, you should getinto play as quickly as possible. After Rokara has been played, you will have access to to create an endless supply of pressure to finish off the game. In this position, you should focus on preventing any methods your opponent may have to kill you as the recurring effect of The Juggernaught will provide you with infinite resources to close out the game.
Against Aggro, you should focus entirely on board control, trading with your minions as well as weapon in order to control the board. This will provide you with the additional time required in order to finish up your Questline to close out the game.
Against Control, you should focus on completing your Questline as quickly as possible, forgoing the use of suboptimal and non-Pirate cards. The quicker Questline completion will give you more turns to gain value fromand as you will need them in play for many turns to overcome the large amounts of healing and removal present in Control decks.
Pirate Questline Warrior Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x for 2x .
- Against Control — Add 2x Southsea Captain for 2x .
- 06 Aug. 2021: Deck Added
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass