Pirate Questline Warrior Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Pirate Questline Warrior in The Voyage to the Sunken City expansion meta.
Pirate Questline Warrior is an aggressive Questline deck that makes use of Pirates to curve out into the midgame while progressing theQuestline. Upon completion of the Questline, the deck uses to put continuous pressure onto opponents each turn and bring the game to an inevitable conclusion.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Pirate Questline Warrior Deck Mulligan Guide
As a hyper-Aggro deck, it is essential for you to look for the fastest possible opening hand when playing Pirate Warrior.
- General Mulligan — , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — , .
- Mulligan Against Control — No additional cards required.
Pirate Questline Warrior Deck Strategy
The aim of Questline Pirate Warrior is to continually play out Pirates from your hand as quickly as possible, to simultaneously pressure your opponent and progress theQuestline. After playing your Questline on Turn 1, you should look to efficiently spend your Mana playing Pirates from your hand to generate a board presence and progress your Questline. Should your opponents choose to play any minions onto the board, you can alternatively opt to play a weapon to control the board and protect your minions.
After the inevitable completion of your Questline, you should getinto play as quickly as possible. After Rokara has been played, you will have access to to create an endless supply of pressure to finish off the game. In this position, you should focus on preventing any methods your opponent may have to kill you as the recurring effect of The Juggernaught will provide you with infinite resources to close out the game.
Against Aggro, you should focus entirely on board control, trading with your minions as well as weapon in order to control the board. This will provide you with the additional time required in order to finish up your Questline to close out the game.
Against Control, you should focus on completing your Questline as quickly as possible, forgoing the use of suboptimal and non-Pirate cards. The quicker Questline completion will give you more turns to gain value fromand as you will need them in play for many turns to overcome the large amounts of healing and removal present in Control decks.
Pirate Questline Warrior Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x for 2x .
- 11 Aug. 2022: Deck has been reviewed and deemed approriate for the Murder at Castle Nathria expansion.
- 14 Apr. 2022: Deck has been updated for the Voyage to the Sunken City expansion. Removed 2x Man the Cannons, 2x Sword Eater, 2x Ratchet Privateer, 2x Stonemaul Anchorman for 2x Amalgam of the Deep, 2x Obsidiansmith, 2x Pufferfist, 2x Tuskarrrr Trawler, 1x Nellie, the Great Thresher.
- 10 Dec. 2021: Deck has been updated for the Fractured in Alterac Valley expansion. Removed 2x Nitroboost Poison, 2x Outrider's Axe, 2x Cutting Class for 2x Man the Cannons, 2x Ratchet Privateer, 1x Whetstone Hatchet, 1x Lord Barov.
- 03 Nov. 2021: Deck has been updated for The Deadmines miniset. Removed 1x Stage Dive, 1x Whetstone Hatchet, 1x Corsair Catche, 2x Man at Arms, 2x Entrapped Sorceress, 2x Troublemaker for 1x Mr. Smite, 2x Southsea Captain, 2x Nitroboost poison, 2x Cutting Class, 2x Defias Cannoneer.
- 06 Aug. 2021: Deck Added
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd