The Puzzle Lab Guide
The Puzzle Lab is a new single-player game mode released as part of The Boomsday Project expansion. The content can be accessed via the Solo Adventures menu and is available for all players free of charge.
Puzzle Lab Overview
The Puzzle Lab features a new format that deviates away from the format of previous Solo Adventures, like Dungeon Run and Monster Hunt. The Puzzle Lab consists of 120 unique puzzles with a range of possible objectives that must be achieved in a single turn.
The puzzles available are split into the following 5 categories, for all of which we have detailed guides:
- Lethal Puzzles Guide;
- Mirror Puzzles Guide;
- Board Clear Puzzles Guide;
- Survival Puzzles Guide;
- Dr. Boom Puzzles Guide.
Each type of puzzle utilises a different skill, which often tie-in with those needed when playing normal Hearthstone games. The is no restriction on any of the puzzle types, allowing you to freely switch between puzzle types as you see fit. As you complete puzzles of a specific category, they will become progressively harder and will encourage you to switch to another category if you find yourself unable to figure out a solution.
Within each category of puzzle, the puzzles will be separated into blocks of multiple puzzles, which represent helping a certain experimenter. When navigating the menus, you will be able to choose which experimenter you wish to assist, and this will determine the puzzle number you undertake. However, it should be noted that while you may stop and start doing puzzles in a block whenever you want, fully completing a block will force you to start from the beginning of the block if you wish to retry the puzzles.
After you have completed all of the challenges in each category, you will get to face off against Dr. Boom himself, for an exceedingly difficult set of challenges.
Upon first opening the game after the release of the Puzzle Lab, you will immediately receive 3 Boomsday Project cards packs. Additionally, after you have defeated all of the challenges, including those from the Dr. Boom, you will be rewarded with a special Puzzle Lab card back.
- 21 Aug. 2018: First iteration of the Puzzle Lab guide added.
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Drop down at end of season
- Dragon Hunter
- Embiggen Druid
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Pepe's Rank 5 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Misplay's Top 10 Legend
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Orange's Top 10 Legend
- Need help with "Charon's Top 200 Legend Token Druid Deck - Galakrond's Awakening January 2020"
- Chenvaala Priest Deck