XL Beast Hunter Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play XL Beast Hunter in The Maw and Disorder expansion meta.
XL Beast Hunter is a Midrange deck that uses a strong curve of generically good cards in the early game before transitioning to a powerful late game utilising powerful Beasts like King Krush and . By utilising cards like and , the deck is able to easily play its large Beasts to dominate opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
XL Beast Hunter Deck Mulligan Guide
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
XL Beast Hunter Deck Strategy
You should try to curve out with the deck as efficiently as possible, making use of the deck's strong early-game cards to contest the board. Upon reaching the mid game, you should turn your focus onto trying to access your high-Cost Beasts through the use of, , and . After getting your high-Cost Beasts into play, you should be able to dominate the board to pressure opponents. If the initial pressure does not finish the job, the deck's extreme late-game cards like , and can be used to close out the game.
Against Aggro, it is important to have a strong early game in order to not get overwhelmed on the board. Upon reaching the mid game,becomes one of the deck's most powerful cards, halting your opponents advances and forcing them to sacrifice a significant amount of minions to get past it.
Against Control, you should try to ration your resources in such a way that you can maintain prolonged aggression throughout the game and you should try to maximise the value of cards like King Krush andto target high-value cards like
XL Beast Hunter Deck Card Swaps
Against Aggro, 1xcan be used in place of 1x .
- 29 Sep. 2022: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs