Beast Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
This guide contains detailed strategy, mulligan, and deck-building information to help you improve your Beast Hunter play for The Forged in the Barrens expansion meta.
The Beast Hunter deck relies on the synergy between the many Beasts and other minions in the deck to create a range of dominant Beasts. Through the use of King Krush.and , the deck can chew through minions while also burning down the enemy Hero, before finishing off opponents with
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Beast Hunter Deck Mulligan Guide
Beast Hunter utilises a Watch Post package to be able to survive the early game and you should use your mulligan to help consistently find them.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , and .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Beast Hunter Deck Strategy
Your early game should be spent developing King Krush in your deck.s and s to slow opponents down. While doing this, you should use any remaining Mana to play and to draw, buff, and duplicate the s and
As you enter into the mid game, you can use a mix of King Krush directly, or multiple copies of it, and any remaining Trampling Rhinos, being pulled from your hand with .and to control the board, chipping away at your opponent's Health in the process. This will help soften your opponent to be either later finished off by
Against Aggro, you should focus on very defensive play, taking trades whereever possible. The excess damage fromand s are more than adequate to drop your opponent's Health over time, eventually leaving you in a position where you can safely close out the game.
Against Control, you should focus on assembling an OTK to finish off your opponent. This can be done by using King Krush, ideally duplicating it twice before drawing the real version with . These can eventually all be played in a single turn using , ensuring you play any other Beasts from your hand on prior turns.to exclusively copy your
Beast Hunter Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x Dire Frenzy for 1x .
- Against Aggro — Add 1x for 1x .
- 01 Apr. 2021: Deck added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off