Druid of the Scythe — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Scythe is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Scythe is a flexible minion with great utility. Both modes are highly playable depending on the situation. A 3 Mana 4/2 with Rush is almost as good as Shadow Bolt, while a 3 Mana 2/4 with Taunt is great at clogging up the board against other aggressive decks.
Druid of the Scythe slots best into aggressive and midrange Druid decks. It currently shines in Spiteful Druid decks, but does not see play in other Druid decks due to several limitations on the card. Druid of the Scythe cannot be played in Witching Hour decks because it will add a weak Beast to the death pool, and it cannot be played in Oaken Summons decks as it is a poor Recruit target.
Druid of the Scythe does an excellent impression of a removal spell when played as a 4/2 Rush minion, which makes it a valuable pick for Arena decks. The incredible flexibility of Druid of the Scythe allows it to slot into any kind of Arena deck.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck