Elder Longneck — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Elder Longneck is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Elder Longneck is a card that can potentially be very strong or completely useless. As a 1-Health minion, it is highly dependent upon its Adapt ability to survive. The three main Adaptations to consider are Stealth to make it into a Shadow Rager, Divine Shield for a better version of Scarlet Crusader, or +3 Health to turn it into a solid 5/4 minion. In situations where none of these options are available or you have no 5-Attack minion in hand, it will be easily be removed by your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
For more Constructed decks, Elder Longneck is far too inconsistent to be considered. However, as a cheap 5 Attack minion it can be considered for Druid decks aiming to complete Jungle Giants.
In Arena, you will not be able to consistently activate the Battlecry effect, making this a very poor card marginally better than Magma Rager.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin