Elder Longneck — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Elder Longneck is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elder Longneck is a card that can potentially be very strong or completely useless. As a 1-Health minion, it is highly dependent upon its Adapt ability to survive. The three main Adaptations to consider are Stealth to make it into a Shadow Rager, Divine Shield for a better version of Scarlet Crusader, or +3 Health to turn it into a solid 5/4 minion. In situations where none of these options are available or you have no 5-Attack minion in hand, it will be easily be removed by your opponent.
For more Constructed decks, Elder Longneck is far too inconsistent to be considered. However, as a cheap 5 Attack minion it can be considered for Druid decks aiming to complete Jungle Giants.
In Arena, you will not be able to consistently activate the Battlecry effect, making this a very poor card marginally better than Magma Rager.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?