Elder Longneck — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Elder Longneck is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elder Longneck is a card that can potentially be very strong or completely useless. As a 1-Health minion, it is highly dependent upon its Adapt ability to survive. The three main Adaptations to consider are Stealth to make it into a Shadow Rager, Divine Shield for a better version of Scarlet Crusader, or +3 Health to turn it into a solid 5/4 minion. In situations where none of these options are available or you have no 5-Attack minion in hand, it will be easily be removed by your opponent.
For more Constructed decks, Elder Longneck is far too inconsistent to be considered. However, as a cheap 5 Attack minion it can be considered for Druid decks aiming to complete Jungle Giants.
In Arena, you will not be able to consistently activate the Battlecry effect, making this a very poor card marginally better than Magma Rager.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck