Elder Longneck — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Elder Longneck is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Elder Longneck is a card that can potentially be very strong or completely useless. As a 1-Health minion, it is highly dependent upon its Adapt ability to survive. The three main Adaptations to consider are Stealth to make it into a Shadow Rager, Divine Shield for a better version of Scarlet Crusader, or +3 Health to turn it into a solid 5/4 minion. In situations where none of these options are available or you have no 5-Attack minion in hand, it will be easily be removed by your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
For more Constructed decks, Elder Longneck is far too inconsistent to be considered. However, as a cheap 5 Attack minion it can be considered for Druid decks aiming to complete Jungle Giants.
In Arena, you will not be able to consistently activate the Battlecry effect, making this a very poor card marginally better than Magma Rager.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter