Freezing Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Freezing Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Freezing Trap is one of the strongest Secrets for a Hunter deck. It allows you to ignore minions that are usually awkward to deal with such as Piloted Shredder or Sylvanas Windrunner and aggressively push damage to your opponent, which fits the gameplan of most Hunter decks.
Freezing Trap is one of the Secrets that is commonly in rotation in Hunter decks. The choice between Freezing Trap and the other strong traps likeand comes down to a meta call. If the meta is full of decks that play individual strong minions like Midrange Druid, then Freezing Trap is a great choice.
Freezing Trap is a strong card in Arena. Usually the card that is sent back to your opponent's hand will then be too slow to replay effectively, making Freezing Trap an efficient removal option for 2 Mana. If you have drafted one or more Mad Scientists, then Freezing Trap should be considered a top priority.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck