Freezing Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Freezing Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Freezing Trap is one of the strongest Secrets for a Hunter deck. It allows you to ignore minions that are usually awkward to deal with such as Piloted Shredder or Sylvanas Windrunner and aggressively push damage to your opponent, which fits the gameplan of most Hunter decks.
Freezing Trap is one of the Secrets that is commonly in rotation in Hunter decks. The choice between Freezing Trap and the other strong traps likeand comes down to a meta call. If the meta is full of decks that play individual strong minions like Midrange Druid, then Freezing Trap is a great choice.
Freezing Trap is a strong card in Arena. Usually the card that is sent back to your opponent's hand will then be too slow to replay effectively, making Freezing Trap an efficient removal option for 2 Mana. If you have drafted one or more Mad Scientists, then Freezing Trap should be considered a top priority.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior