Table of Contents
Freezing Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Freezing Trap is one of the strongest Secrets for a Hunter deck. It allows you to ignore minions that are usually awkward to deal with such as Piloted Shredder or Sylvanas Windrunner and aggressively push damage to your opponent, which fits the gameplan of most Hunter decks.
2. Constructed Play
Freezing Trap is one of the Secrets that is commonly in rotation in Hunter decks. The choice between Freezing Trap and the other strong traps like Snake Trap and Explosive Trap comes down to a meta call. If the meta is full of decks that play individual strong minions like Midrange Druid, then Freezing Trap is a great choice.
Freezing Trap is a strong card in Arena. Usually the card that is sent back to your opponent's hand will then be too slow to replay effectively, making Freezing Trap an efficient removal option for 2 Mana. If you have drafted one or more Mad Scientists, then Freezing Trap should be considered a top priority.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???