Grievous Bite — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Grievous Bite is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grievous Bite is a situational removal Spell. Cards like this, Powershot, and Explosive Shot are generally considered poor outside of Arena, as they reply on your opponent having multiple minions in play in order to get good value.
In Constructed, Grievous Bite can be considered a reasonable card to provide additional removal options in a Hunter deck. However, as the card is so situational, more consistent removal options such as Kill Command or Hunter's Mark are generally preferred.
In Arena, Grievous Bite is a reasonable card. Since strong removal is hard to come by in Arena, cards like Grievous Bite are often chosen to ensure there is a sufficient amount of removal available.
Decks with Grievous Bite
Wild Spell Hunter Deck Guide 3 weapons, 25 spells, 2 hero cards
|6,660||Apr 08 2019|
Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck 4 weapons, 20 spells, 6 minions
|3,080||Aug 17 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge