Powershot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Powershot is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Powershot is a situational removal Spell. Cards like this, Explosive Shot, and Betrayal are generally considered poor outside of the Arena, since they rely on your opponent having multiple minions in play in order to gain strong value. However, this card is never uncastable, unlike some other situational spells, as long as there is one minion in play.
In Constructed, Powershot can be a reasonable card to provide additional removal options in a Hunter deck. However, since the card is so situational, more consistent removal options such as Hunter's Mark are usually preferred.and
Powershot is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck