Powershot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Powershot is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Powershot is a situational removal Spell. Cards like this, Explosive Shot, and Betrayal are generally considered poor outside of the Arena, since they rely on your opponent having multiple minions in play in order to gain strong value. However, this card is never uncastable, unlike some other situational spells, as long as there is one minion in play.
In Constructed, Powershot can be a reasonable card to provide additional removal options in a Hunter deck. However, since the card is so situational, more consistent removal options such as Quick Shot and Hunter's Mark are usually preferred.
Powershot is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend