Powershot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Powershot is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Powershot is a situational removal Spell. Cards like this, Explosive Shot, and Betrayal are generally considered poor outside of the Arena, since they rely on your opponent having multiple minions in play in order to gain strong value. However, this card is never uncastable, unlike some other situational spells, as long as there is one minion in play.
In Constructed, Powershot can be a reasonable card to provide additional removal options in a Hunter deck. However, since the card is so situational, more consistent removal options such as Hunter's Mark are usually preferred.and
Powershot is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck