Powershot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Powershot is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Powershot is a situational removal Spell. Cards like this, Explosive Shot, and Betrayal are generally considered poor outside of the Arena, since they rely on your opponent having multiple minions in play in order to gain strong value. However, this card is never uncastable, unlike some other situational spells, as long as there is one minion in play.
In Constructed, Powershot can be a reasonable card to provide additional removal options in a Hunter deck. However, since the card is so situational, more consistent removal options such as Hunter's Mark are usually preferred.and
Powershot is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck