Powershot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Powershot is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Powershot is a situational removal Spell. Cards like this, Explosive Shot, and Betrayal are generally considered poor outside of the Arena, since they rely on your opponent having multiple minions in play in order to gain strong value. However, this card is never uncastable, unlike some other situational spells, as long as there is one minion in play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Powershot can be a reasonable card to provide additional removal options in a Hunter deck. However, since the card is so situational, more consistent removal options such as Quick Shot and Hunter's Mark are usually preferred.
Powershot is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest