Scavenging Hyena — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Scavenging Hyena is a Hunter-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scavenging Hyena can be a powerful minion that spirals out of control in a Beast synergy deck, or through a combo with Unleash the Hounds. However, its poor individual value and the fall in popularity of Beast Hunter decks have made it a generally weak card.
Scavenging Hyena occasionally sees constructed play in Beast or Token Hunter decks. However, in most situations it is outclassed by less situational 2-drops like as Kindly Grandmother.
Scavenging Hyena is a fairly weak card individually, but it can be picked more highly if you have a large number of strong synergy cards for it like Unleash the Hounds, Snake Trap, or Houndmaster.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike