Scavenging Hyena — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Scavenging Hyena is a Hunter-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scavenging Hyena can be a powerful minion that spirals out of control in a Beast synergy deck, or through a combo with Unleash the Hounds. However, its poor individual value and the fall in popularity of Beast Hunter decks have made it a generally weak card.
Scavenging Hyena occasionally sees constructed play in Beast or Token Hunter decks. However, in most situations it is outclassed by less situational 2-drops like as Kindly Grandmother.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide