Scavenging Hyena — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Scavenging Hyena is a Hunter-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scavenging Hyena can be a powerful minion that spirals out of control in a Beast synergy deck, or through a combo with Unleash the Hounds. However, its poor individual value and the fall in popularity of Beast Hunter decks have made it a generally weak card.
Scavenging Hyena occasionally sees constructed play in Beast or Token Hunter decks. However, in most situations it is outclassed by less situational 2-drops like as Kindly Grandmother.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens