Arfus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arfus is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arfus is the amusingly-named dog of The Lich King. Although the body is small, it has a very strong Deathrattle effect. Arfus is also a Beast, which means that it can be fetched with cards like The Curator, and buffed with Houndmaster. The Death Knight cards that Arfus can add to your hand are very powerful, and are as follows: , , , , , , , and .
In Constructed play, Arfus is best used when it can make use of its Beast synergy as well as the Deathrattle. This means that it is best suited for slower Hunter decks, where the generated removal will often be of use. If it can synergise with N'Zoth, the Corruptor in the same deck, all the better.
Arfus is a good card in Arena. Although the card itself barely challenges the board, the removal that it creates with its Deathrattle more than makes up for it. It should be treated as a strong removal card, and you should change your evaluation of the card based on how much removal you already have.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck