Arfus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arfus is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arfus is the amusingly-named dog of The Lich King. Although the body is small, it has a very strong Deathrattle effect. Arfus is also a Beast, which means that it can be fetched with cards like The Curator, and buffed with Houndmaster. The Death Knight cards that Arfus can add to your hand are very powerful, and are as follows: Anti-Magic Shell, Army of the Dead, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Grip, Doom Pact, Frostmourne, and Obliterate.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Arfus is best used when it can make use of its Beast synergy as well as the Deathrattle. This means that it is best suited for slower Hunter decks, where the generated removal will often be of use. If it can synergise with N'Zoth, the Corruptor in the same deck, all the better.
Arfus is a good card in Arena. Although the card itself barely challenges the board, the removal that it creates with its Deathrattle more than makes up for it. It should be treated as a strong removal card, and you should change your evaluation of the card based on how much removal you already have.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter