Crazed Alchemist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crazed Alchemist is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crazed Alchemist is a card with a fairly unique effect in Hearthstone. It can be potentially strong, but usually requires specific decks to be built with specific usages for it in mind.
Crazed Alchemist is rarely seen in the current Constructed meta. It can be potentially powerful in a meta where 0 attack cards such as Nat Pagle are prominent, but when that is not the case, there are usually better options. Priests sometimes choose to include Crazed Alchemist since many of their cards such as Shadow Madness, Cabal Shadow Priest, and rely on specific attack values to function.
Crazed Alchemist does not have any significant value for its Mana cost, but its ability can potentially have a good impact on the board. In most situations, you will be able to pick a different Rare with better impact on your game. However, Crazed Alchemist can be situationally strong if you can exploit its Battlecry, for example, making enemy minions a potential target for Shadow Word: Pain, or . Crazed Alchemist can take out any 0 attack minion or Shaman Totems, or it can help you make favourable trades against minions with higher attack than health.,
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List