Crazed Alchemist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crazed Alchemist is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crazed Alchemist is a card with a fairly unique effect in Hearthstone. It can be potentially strong, but usually requires specific decks to be built with specific usages for it in mind.
Crazed Alchemist is rarely seen in the current Constructed meta. It can be potentially powerful in a meta where 0 attack cards such as Nat Pagle are prominent, but when that is not the case, there are usually better options. Priests sometimes choose to include Crazed Alchemist since many of their cards such as Shadow Madness, Cabal Shadow Priest, and rely on specific attack values to function.
Crazed Alchemist does not have any significant value for its Mana cost, but its ability can potentially have a good impact on the board. In most situations, you will be able to pick a different Rare with better impact on your game. However, Crazed Alchemist can be situationally strong if you can exploit its Battlecry, for example, making enemy minions a potential target for Shadow Word: Pain, or . Crazed Alchemist can take out any 0 attack minion or Shaman Totems, or it can help you make favourable trades against minions with higher attack than health.,
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens