Crazed Alchemist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crazed Alchemist is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crazed Alchemist is a card with a fairly unique effect in Hearthstone. It can be potentially strong, but usually requires specific decks to be built with specific usages for it in mind.
Crazed Alchemist is rarely seen in the current Constructed meta. It can be potentially powerful in a meta where 0 attack cards such as Nat Pagle are prominent, but when that is not the case, there are usually better options. Priests sometimes choose to include Crazed Alchemist since many of their cards such as Shadow Madness, Cabal Shadow Priest, and rely on specific attack values to function.
Crazed Alchemist does not have any significant value for its Mana cost, but its ability can potentially have a good impact on the board. In most situations, you will be able to pick a different Rare with better impact on your game. However, Crazed Alchemist can be situationally strong if you can exploit its Battlecry, for example, making enemy minions a potential target for Shadow Word: Pain, or . Crazed Alchemist can take out any 0 attack minion or Shaman Totems, or it can help you make favourable trades against minions with higher attack than health.,
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck