Crazed Alchemist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crazed Alchemist is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crazed Alchemist is a card with a fairly unique effect in Hearthstone. It can be potentially strong, but usually requires specific decks to be built with specific usages for it in mind.
2. Constructed Play
Crazed Alchemist is rarely seen in the current Constructed meta. It can be potentially powerful in a meta where 0 attack cards such as Nat Pagle are prominent, but when that is not the case, there are usually better options. Priests sometimes choose to include Crazed Alchemist since many of their cards such as Shadow Madness, Cabal Shadow Priest, and Shadow Word: Death rely on specific attack values to function.
Crazed Alchemist does not have any significant value for its Mana cost, but its ability can potentially have a good impact on the board. In most situations, you will be able to pick a different Rare with better impact on your game. However, Crazed Alchemist can be situationally strong if you can exploit its Battlecry, for example, making enemy minions a potential target for Big Game Hunter, Shadow Word: Pain, or Shadow Word: Death. Crazed Alchemist can take out any 0 attack minion or Shaman Totems, or it can help you make favourable trades against minions with higher attack than health.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Meati's Combo Dragon Priest Deck
- Orange's Stormwatcher Murloc Paladin Deck
- Kolentos's Taunt Druid Deck
- Ender's Top 10 Aggro Druid Deck
- Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Temple Escape Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard