Microtech Controller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Microtech Controller is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Microtech Controller is a good card for flooding the board, providing 3 weak minions in a single card. It is a prime target for buffs like Fungalmancer and Flametongue Totem and spells like Unstable Evolution.
In Constructed, Microtech Controller is not seen in high-level play. However, it is a reasonable budget replacement in decks that can capitalise on flooding the board, such as Token Shaman or Midrange Shaman.
In Arena, Microtech Controller is a good card. As the stats of the card are split across 3 individual minions, it offers a lot of flexibility for trading and controlling the board.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior