Microtech Controller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Microtech Controller is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Microtech Controller is a good card for flooding the board, providing 3 weak minions in a single card. It is a prime target for buffs like Fungalmancer and Flametongue Totem and spells like Unstable Evolution.
In Constructed, Microtech Controller is not seen in high-level play. However, it is a reasonable budget replacement in decks that can capitalise on flooding the board, such as Token Shaman or Midrange Shaman.
In Arena, Microtech Controller is a good card. As the stats of the card are split across 3 individual minions, it offers a lot of flexibility for trading and controlling the board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck