Thrall, Deathseer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Thrall, Deathseer is a Shaman-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thrall, Deathseer is a powerful Legendary Hero that offers a powerful boost to the Evolve mechanic. The card greatly rewards board control by raising the power of all friendly minions on the board, most of the time. The new Hero Power, Transmute Spirit, also supports this strategy, allowing weaker minions to be evolved into much more powerful ones over time. However, it should be noted that the number of targets for Evolve is slightly lowered as the Totemic Call Hero Power is removed.
Thrall, Deathseer is an excellent addition to many Constructed Shaman decks. It is especially powerful in dedicated Evolve Shaman decks where the Battlecry effect has great synergy with commonly used cards like Doppelgangster.
Thrall, Deathseer is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck