Thrall, Deathseer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Thrall, Deathseer is a Shaman-only . This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Thrall, Deathseer is a powerful Legendary Hero that offers a powerful boost to the Evolve mechanic. The card greatly rewards board control by raising the power of all friendly minions on the board, most of the time. The new Hero Power, Transmute Spirit, also supports this strategy, allowing weaker minions to be evolved into much more powerful ones over time. However, it should be noted that the number of targets for Evolve is slightly lowered as the Totemic Call Hero Power is removed.
2. Constructed Play
Thrall, Deathseer is an excellent addition to many Constructed Shaman decks. It is especially powerful in dedicated Evolve Shaman decks where the Battlecry effect has great synergy with commonly used cards like Doppelgangster.
Thrall, Deathseer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard