Thrall, Deathseer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Thrall, Deathseer is a Shaman-only . This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thrall, Deathseer is a powerful Legendary Hero that offers a powerful boost to the Evolve mechanic. The card greatly rewards board control by raising the power of all friendly minions on the board, most of the time. The new Hero Power, Transmute Spirit, also supports this strategy, allowing weaker minions to be evolved into much more powerful ones over time. However, it should be noted that the number of targets for Evolve is slightly lowered as the Totemic Call Hero Power is removed.
Thrall, Deathseer is an excellent addition to many Constructed Shaman decks. It is especially powerful in dedicated Evolve Shaman decks where the Battlecry effect has great synergy with commonly used cards like Doppelgangster.
Thrall, Deathseer is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Thrall, Deathseer
Wild Midrange Shudderwock Shaman Deck Guide 6 spells, 22 minions, 2 hero cards
|18,040||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Token Shaman Deck Guide 8 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero card
|8,120||Oct 01 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide