Thrall, Deathseer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Thrall, Deathseer is a Shaman-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thrall, Deathseer is a powerful Legendary Hero that offers a powerful boost to the Evolve mechanic. The card greatly rewards board control by raising the power of all friendly minions on the board, most of the time. The new Hero Power, , also supports this strategy, allowing weaker minions to be evolved into much more powerful ones over time. However, it should be noted that the number of targets for Evolve is slightly lowered as the Hero Power is removed.
Thrall, Deathseer is an excellent addition to many Constructed Shaman decks. It is especially powerful in dedicated Evolve Shaman decks where the Battlecry effect has great synergy with commonly used cards like Doppelgangster.
Thrall, Deathseer is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck