Thrall, Deathseer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Thrall, Deathseer is a Shaman-only . This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thrall, Deathseer is a powerful Legendary Hero that offers a powerful boost to the Evolve mechanic. The card greatly rewards board control by raising the power of all friendly minions on the board, most of the time. The new Hero Power, Transmute Spirit, also supports this strategy, allowing weaker minions to be evolved into much more powerful ones over time. However, it should be noted that the number of targets for Evolve is slightly lowered as the Totemic Call Hero Power is removed.
Thrall, Deathseer is an excellent addition to many Constructed Shaman decks. It is especially powerful in dedicated Evolve Shaman decks where the Battlecry effect has great synergy with commonly used cards like Doppelgangster.
Thrall, Deathseer is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Thrall, Deathseer
Wild Midrange Shudderwock Shaman Deck Guide 6 spells, 22 minions, 2 hero cards
|18,040||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Token Shaman Deck Guide 8 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero card
|8,120||Oct 01 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge