Shallow Gravedigger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shallow Gravedigger is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shallow Gravedigger is a fairly average Deathrattle minion. It has poor stats, however its ability to generate another Deathrattle minion when killed means thats there is no loss of card advantage, even if it is killed immediately.
Shallow Gravedigger is unlikely to see constructed play due to its poor stats and inconsistent Deathrattle effect. However, it can be considered as a filler cards for Deathrattle decks as its Deathrattle effect makes it a good target for ressurect and copy effects such as N'Zoth, the Corruptor and Mirage Caller.
Shallow Gravedigger is a below average card in Arena. Against Classes that cannot do 1 damage easily, it can represent good value against other 3 Mana minions. However, against classes that can easily answer the 1 Health, it is a poor card and will just result in a large loss of tempo most of the time.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide