Shallow Gravedigger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shallow Gravedigger is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shallow Gravedigger is a fairly average Deathrattle minion. It has poor stats, however its ability to generate another Deathrattle minion when killed means thats there is no loss of card advantage, even if it is killed immediately.
Shallow Gravedigger is unlikely to see constructed play due to its poor stats and inconsistent Deathrattle effect. However, it can be considered as a filler cards for Deathrattle decks as its Deathrattle effect makes it a good target for ressurect and copy effects such as N'Zoth, the Corruptor and Mirage Caller.
Shallow Gravedigger is a below average card in Arena. Against Classes that cannot do 1 damage easily, it can represent good value against other 3 Mana minions. However, against classes that can easily answer the 1 Health, it is a poor card and will just result in a large loss of tempo most of the time.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?