Shallow Gravedigger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shallow Gravedigger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shallow Gravedigger is a fairly average Deathrattle minion. It has poor stats, however its ability to generate another Deathrattle minion when killed means thats there is no loss of card advantage, even if it is killed immediately.
2. Constructed Play
Shallow Gravedigger is unlikely to see constructed play due to its poor stats and inconsistent Deathrattle effect. However, it can be considered as a filler cards for Deathrattle decks as its Deathrattle effect makes it a good target for ressurect and copy effects such as N'Zoth, the Corruptor and Mirage Caller.
Shallow Gravedigger is a below average card in Arena. Against Classes that cannot do 1 damage easily, it can represent good value against other 3 Mana minions. However, against classes that can easily answer the 1 Health, it is a poor card and will just result in a large loss of tempo most of the time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter