Subject 9 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Subject 9 is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Though Secrets are widely regarded as relatively weak cards, Subject 9 is a powerful card because it offers players the ability to draw many cards at once. Subject 9 currently sees play in Hunter decks, where the card is capable of drawing up to 5 secrets at once to power up cards like Secretkeeper and Lesser Emerald Spellstone. It also has the added benefit to Hunters of being a Beast.
Subject 9 has been able to find some success in constructed in Secret Hunter decks. It draws many Secrets at once to power up Lesser Emerald Spellstone and Secretkeeper, and has the added benefit of being a Beast for cards like Kill Command and Houndmaster. Subject 9 does not see play in classes outside of Hunter due to the relatively low number of playable Secrets in Mage, Paladin, and Rogue.
A 5 Mana 4/4 is below rate in the Arena, which means thats Subject 9 has to consistently draw a Secret from your deck for it to be a worthwhile inclusion. If your deck already includes one powerful Secret, then Subject 9 might be worth considering. However, we would not recommend picking Subject 9 without any Secrets in your deck.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck