Subject 9 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Subject 9 is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Though Secrets are widely regarded as relatively weak cards, Subject 9 is a powerful card because it offers players the ability to draw many cards at once. Subject 9 currently sees play in Hunter decks, where the card is capable of drawing up to 5 secrets at once to power up cards like Secretkeeper and Lesser Emerald Spellstone. It also has the added benefit to Hunters of being a Beast.
Subject 9 has been able to find some success in constructed in Secret Hunter decks. It draws many Secrets at once to power up Lesser Emerald Spellstone and Secretkeeper, and has the added benefit of being a Beast for cards like Kill Command and Houndmaster. Subject 9 does not see play in classes outside of Hunter due to the relatively low number of playable Secrets in Mage, Paladin, and Rogue.
A 5 Mana 4/4 is below rate in the Arena, which means thats Subject 9 has to consistently draw a Secret from your deck for it to be a worthwhile inclusion. If your deck already includes one powerful Secret, then Subject 9 might be worth considering. However, we would not recommend picking Subject 9 without any Secrets in your deck.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards