Target Dummy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Target Dummy is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Target Dummy, at 0 Mana, is the cheapest Taunt effect available in the game. However, due to its 0 attack, it will often die for free to an opponent's minion, leaving you at card disadvantage.
In Constructed, this card has a few possible uses. It can used as a 0 Mana base to synergise with a card like Iron Sensei. Alternatively, it can be used to protect cards like Undertaker or Mechwarper in decks that aim to build on the fast starts these cards can provide.
Target Dummy is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck