Table of Contents
Target Dummy is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Target Dummy, at 0 Mana, is the cheapest Taunt effect available in the game. However, due to its 0 attack, it will often die for free to an opponent's minion, leaving you at card disadvantage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, this card has a few possible uses. It can used as a 0 Mana base to synergise with a card like Iron Sensei. Alternatively, it can be used to protect cards like Undertaker or Mechwarper in decks that aim to build on the fast starts these cards can provide.
Target Dummy is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists