Target Dummy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Target Dummy is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Target Dummy, at 0 Mana, is the cheapest Taunt effect available in the game. However, due to its 0 attack, it will often die for free to an opponent's minion, leaving you at card disadvantage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, this card has a few possible uses. It can used as a 0 Mana base to synergise with a card like Iron Sensei. Alternatively, it can be used to protect cards like Undertaker or Mechwarper in decks that aim to build on the fast starts these cards can provide.
Target Dummy is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Target Dummy
Wild Quest Rogue Deck 7 spells, 22 minions, 1 hero_card
|8,340||Feb 08 2019|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!