Assassin's Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Assassin's Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Assassin's Blade can represent a huge amount of damage over the course of several turns. However, it is a very slow card to develop, and it is hard to use effectively as a board control tool as you will end up taking too much damage from midrange minions.
Assassin's Blade is seen occasionally in Constructed based on the state of the current meta. If there are a lot of Control decks in the format, then Assassin's Blade is often included to help provide extra damage. However, it is a fairly weak card against Aggro, and can also be forced out of the meta by the presence of Harrison Jones.
Assassin's Blade is a strong card in Arena. As with Constructed, it is generally quite slow, but you will usually have a little more time in Arena to develop it. You should try to use this card aggressively where possible, since taking too much damage to your own Hero can be deadly, unless you have cards like Antique Healbot in your deck.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck