Assassin's Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Assassin's Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Assassin's Blade can represent a huge amount of damage over the course of several turns. However, it is a very slow card to develop, and it is hard to use effectively as a board control tool as you will end up taking too much damage from midrange minions.
Assassin's Blade is seen occasionally in Constructed based on the state of the current meta. If there are a lot of Control decks in the format, then Assassin's Blade is often included to help provide extra damage. However, it is a fairly weak card against Aggro, and can also be forced out of the meta by the presence of Harrison Jones.
Assassin's Blade is a strong card in Arena. As with Constructed, it is generally quite slow, but you will usually have a little more time in Arena to develop it. You should try to use this card aggressively where possible, since taking too much damage to your own Hero can be deadly, unless you have cards like Antique Healbot in your deck.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck