Assassin's Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Assassin's Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Rogue. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Assassin's Blade can represent a huge amount of damage over the course of several turns. However, it is a very slow card to develop, and it is hard to use effectively as a board control tool as you will end up taking too much damage from midrange minions.
2. Constructed Play
Assassin's Blade is seen occasionally in Constructed based on the state of the current meta. If there are a lot of Control decks in the format, then Assassin's Blade is often included to help provide extra damage. However, it is a fairly weak card against Aggro, and can also be forced out of the meta by the presence of Harrison Jones.
Assassin's Blade is a strong card in Arena. As with Constructed, it is generally quite slow, but you will usually have a little more time in Arena to develop it. You should try to use this card aggressively where possible, since taking too much damage to your own Hero can be deadly, unless you have cards like Antique Healbot in your deck.
4. Budget Decks with Assassin's Blade
Basic Rogue Deck 2 weapons, 12 spells, 16 minions
|0||Nov 20 2018|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!