Assassin's Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Assassin's Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Assassin's Blade can represent a huge amount of damage over the course of several turns. However, it is a very slow card to develop, and it is hard to use effectively as a board control tool as you will end up taking too much damage from midrange minions.
Assassin's Blade is seen occasionally in Constructed based on the state of the current meta. If there are a lot of Control decks in the format, then Assassin's Blade is often included to help provide extra damage. However, it is a fairly weak card against Aggro, and can also be forced out of the meta by the presence of Harrison Jones.
Assassin's Blade is a strong card in Arena. As with Constructed, it is generally quite slow, but you will usually have a little more time in Arena to develop it. You should try to use this card aggressively where possible, since taking too much damage to your own Hero can be deadly, unless you have cards like Antique Healbot in your deck.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk