Assassin's Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Assassin's Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Assassin's Blade can represent a huge amount of damage over the course of several turns. However, it is a very slow card to develop, and it is hard to use effectively as a board control tool as you will end up taking too much damage from midrange minions.
Assassin's Blade is seen occasionally in Constructed based on the state of the current meta. If there are a lot of Control decks in the format, then Assassin's Blade is often included to help provide extra damage. However, it is a fairly weak card against Aggro, and can also be forced out of the meta by the presence of Harrison Jones.
Assassin's Blade is a strong card in Arena. As with Constructed, it is generally quite slow, but you will usually have a little more time in Arena to develop it. You should try to use this card aggressively where possible, since taking too much damage to your own Hero can be deadly, unless you have cards like Antique Healbot in your deck.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck