Dark Iron Skulker — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Skulker is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Iron Skulker is a new Rogue card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It is a strong Tempo card that is able to help Rogue to clear the board in combination with their efficient removal.
In Constructed, Dark Iron Skulker can be used in Tempo based Rogue decks, or as an additional tech card against aggressive decks. It combines well with cards like Blade Flurry and Fan of Knives to provide additional clearing power, while seizing some tempo by dropping a minion.
Dark Iron Skulker is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike