Dark Iron Skulker — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Skulker is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Iron Skulker is a new Rogue card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It is a strong Tempo card that is able to help Rogue to clear the board in combination with their efficient removal.
In Constructed, Dark Iron Skulker can be used in Tempo based Rogue decks, or as an additional tech card against aggressive decks. It combines well with cards like Blade Flurry and Fan of Knives to provide additional clearing power, while seizing some tempo by dropping a minion.
Dark Iron Skulker is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck