Dark Iron Skulker — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Skulker is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Iron Skulker is a new Rogue card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It is a strong Tempo card that is able to help Rogue to clear the board in combination with their efficient removal.
In Constructed, Dark Iron Skulker can be used in Tempo based Rogue decks, or as an additional tech card against aggressive decks. It combines well with cards like Blade Flurry and Fan of Knives to provide additional clearing power, while seizing some tempo by dropping a minion.
Dark Iron Skulker is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck