Dark Iron Skulker — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Skulker is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Iron Skulker is a new Rogue card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It is a strong Tempo card that is able to help Rogue to clear the board in combination with their efficient removal.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dark Iron Skulker can be used in Tempo based Rogue decks, or as an additional tech card against aggressive decks. It combines well with cards like Blade Flurry and Fan of Knives to provide additional clearing power, while seizing some tempo by dropping a minion.
Dark Iron Skulker is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King