Dark Iron Skulker — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Skulker is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Iron Skulker is a new Rogue card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It is a strong Tempo card that is able to help Rogue to clear the board in combination with their efficient removal.
In Constructed, Dark Iron Skulker can be used in Tempo based Rogue decks, or as an additional tech card against aggressive decks. It combines well with cards like Blade Flurry and Fan of Knives to provide additional clearing power, while seizing some tempo by dropping a minion.
Dark Iron Skulker is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List