Kobold Illusionist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Illusionist is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kobold Illusionist is a situational card that has the potential to be very powerful. The Deathrattle effect summons a copy of a random minion from your hand, giving you more control over the minion that is summoned, compared to Barnes. However, as it is a Deathrattle effect, it can potentially be triggered prematurely by opponents, allowing them to easily remove the minion copied by the Deathrattle effect.
2. Constructed Play
Kobold Illusionist is a below-Average card in Arena. Due to the random nature of Arena decks, the Deathrattle effect will generate a 1/1 minion with no special effect most of the time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter