Kobold Illusionist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Illusionist is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Illusionist is a situational card that has the potential to be very powerful. The Deathrattle effect summons a copy of a random minion from your hand, giving you more control over the minion that is summoned, compared to Barnes. However, as it is a Deathrattle effect, it can potentially be triggered prematurely by opponents, allowing them to easily remove the minion copied by the Deathrattle effect.
Kobold Illusionist is a below-Average card in Arena. Due to the random nature of Arena decks, the Deathrattle effect will generate a 1/1 minion with no special effect most of the time.
Decks with Kobold Illusionist
Wild Big Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|7,120||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Malygos Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 23 spells, 4 minions, 1 hero card
|6,000||Mar 03 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide