Razorpetal Lasher — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Razorpetal Lasher is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Razorpetal Lasher is a solid minion that adds a Razorpetal to your hand. Although Razorpetal is a more expensive version of Moonfire, it is significantly more potent in Rogue, serving as a cheap activator for powerful Rogue combo cards or burst damage using Malygos.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Razorpetal Lasher is an average card. Overall it provides the same stats and ability as Ironforge Rifleman, which is a weak card in Arena. The redeeming quality of Razorpetal Lasher is that it is split across two cards, both of which are able to function as Combo activators for powerful Rogue cards across separate turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard