Razorpetal Lasher — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Razorpetal Lasher is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Razorpetal Lasher is a solid minion that adds a Moonfire, it is significantly more potent in Rogue, serving as a cheap activator for powerful Rogue combo cards or burst damage using Malygos.to your hand. Although Razorpetal is a more expensive version of
In Constructed, Razorpetal Volley is a solid card for Miracle Rogue decks, providing cheap damage Spells easily that are easy to combo with Malygos or .
In Arena, Razorpetal Lasher is an average card. Overall it provides the same stats and ability as Ironforge Rifleman, which is a weak card in Arena. The redeeming quality of Razorpetal Lasher is that it is split across two cards, both of which are able to function as Combo activators for powerful Rogue cards across separate turns.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck