Razorpetal Lasher — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Razorpetal Lasher is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Razorpetal Lasher is a solid minion that adds a Razorpetal to your hand. Although Razorpetal is a more expensive version of Moonfire, it is significantly more potent in Rogue, serving as a cheap activator for powerful Rogue combo cards or burst damage using Malygos.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Razorpetal Lasher is an average card. Overall it provides the same stats and ability as Ironforge Rifleman, which is a weak card in Arena. The redeeming quality of Razorpetal Lasher is that it is split across two cards, both of which are able to function as Combo activators for powerful Rogue cards across separate turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior