Dr. Morrigan — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Morrigan is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Morrigan is a very situational card capable of pulling off fun combos. The Deathrattle effect of the allows it to immediately summon another minion from yourself while also shuffling itself back into your deck, preventing it from ever dying as long as you have another minion in your deck. It can be potentially devastating when combined with Baleful Banker to shuffle an additional copy into your deck to so that it can infinitely swap places with a copy of itself.
In Arena, Dr. Morrigan is a fairly weak card. It is very underwhelming for a 8 Mana play and will often be ignored by opponents in the late game due to its poor stats.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List