Dr. Morrigan — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Morrigan is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Morrigan is a very situational card capable of pulling off fun combos. The Deathrattle effect of the allows it to immediately summon another minion from yourself while also shuffling itself back into your deck, preventing it from ever dying as long as you have another minion in your deck. It can be potentially devastating when combined with Baleful Banker to shuffle an additional copy into your deck to so that it can infinitely swap places with a copy of itself.
In Arena, Dr. Morrigan is a fairly weak card. It is very underwhelming for a 8 Mana play and will often be ignored by opponents in the late game due to its poor stats.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens