Dr. Morrigan — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Morrigan is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Morrigan is a very situational card capable of pulling off fun combos. The Deathrattle effect of the allows it to immediately summon another minion from yourself while also shuffling itself back into your deck, preventing it from ever dying as long as you have another minion in your deck. It can be potentially devastating when combined with Baleful Banker to shuffle an additional copy into your deck to so that it can infinitely swap places with a copy of itself.
In Arena, Dr. Morrigan is a fairly weak card. It is very underwhelming for a 8 Mana play and will often be ignored by opponents in the late game due to its poor stats.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck