Dr. Morrigan — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Morrigan is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Morrigan is a very situational card capable of pulling off fun combos. The Deathrattle effect of the allows it to immediately summon another minion from yourself while also shuffling itself back into your deck, preventing it from ever dying as long as you have another minion in your deck. It can be potentially devastating when combined with Baleful Banker to shuffle an additional copy into your deck to so that it can infinitely swap places with a copy of itself.
In Arena, Dr. Morrigan is a fairly weak card. It is very underwhelming for a 8 Mana play and will often be ignored by opponents in the late game due to its poor stats.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck