Dr. Morrigan — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Morrigan is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Morrigan is a very situational card capable of pulling off fun combos. The Deathrattle effect of the allows it to immediately summon another minion from yourself while also shuffling itself back into your deck, preventing it from ever dying as long as you have another minion in your deck. It can be potentially devastating when combined with Baleful Banker to shuffle an additional copy into your deck to so that it can infinitely swap places with a copy of itself.
In Arena, Dr. Morrigan is a fairly weak card. It is very underwhelming for a 8 Mana play and will often be ignored by opponents in the late game due to its poor stats.
Decks with Dr. Morrigan
Quest Warlock Deck (Theorycraft) 8 spells, 22 minions
|14,860||Aug 06 2019|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time