Howlfiend — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Howlfiend is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wailing Felhound has an apparently awful downside for the Mana cost. This presents the question as to whether to play the card and accept the ensuing hand destruction, or to wait and play it when you have fewer cards in hand.
In Constructed, Wailing Felhound has a lot of synergy with discard mechanics. Silverware Golem and Clutchmother Zavas help to make the downside into an upside. There is also the amusing option to play Treachery in your deck, which will allow you to empty your opponent's hand.
In Arena, Wailing Felhound is a poor card. It will rarely be worth playing on curve, and if it is delayed, it will not get enough value to be of use. Without any synergy with the rest of the draft, the best way to play this card will be in a very fast draft, and on Turn 5 or 6 alongside another minion, with very few other cards in hand.
Decks with Howlfiend
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?