Howlfiend — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Howlfiend is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wailing Felhound has an apparently awful downside for the Mana cost. This presents the question as to whether to play the card and accept the ensuing hand destruction, or to wait and play it when you have fewer cards in hand.
In Constructed, Wailing Felhound has a lot of synergy with discard mechanics. Silverware Golem and Clutchmother Zavas help to make the downside into an upside. There is also the amusing option to play Treachery in your deck, which will allow you to empty your opponent's hand.
In Arena, Wailing Felhound is a poor card. It will rarely be worth playing on curve, and if it is delayed, it will not get enough value to be of use. Without any synergy with the rest of the draft, the best way to play this card will be in a very fast draft, and on Turn 5 or 6 alongside another minion, with very few other cards in hand.
Decks with Howlfiend
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge