Howlfiend — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Howlfiend is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wailing Felhound has an apparently awful downside for the Mana cost. This presents the question as to whether to play the card and accept the ensuing hand destruction, or to wait and play it when you have fewer cards in hand.
In Constructed, Wailing Felhound has a lot of synergy with discard mechanics. Silverware Golem and Clutchmother Zavas help to make the downside into an upside. There is also the amusing option to play Treachery in your deck, which will allow you to empty your opponent's hand.
In Arena, Wailing Felhound is a poor card. It will rarely be worth playing on curve, and if it is delayed, it will not get enough value to be of use. Without any synergy with the rest of the draft, the best way to play this card will be in a very fast draft, and on Turn 5 or 6 alongside another minion, with very few other cards in hand.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck