Howlfiend — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Howlfiend is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wailing Felhound has an apparently awful downside for the Mana cost. This presents the question as to whether to play the card and accept the ensuing hand destruction, or to wait and play it when you have fewer cards in hand.
In Constructed, Wailing Felhound has a lot of synergy with discard mechanics. Silverware Golem and Clutchmother Zavas help to make the downside into an upside. There is also the amusing option to play Treachery in your deck, which will allow you to empty your opponent's hand.
In Arena, Wailing Felhound is a poor card. It will rarely be worth playing on curve, and if it is delayed, it will not get enough value to be of use. Without any synergy with the rest of the draft, the best way to play this card will be in a very fast draft, and on Turn 5 or 6 alongside another minion, with very few other cards in hand.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens