Malchezaar's Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Malchezaar's Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malchezaar's Imp is a great all-around package. 1/3 for 1 Mana is a reasonable deal, and the fact that it is a Demon card means that it can be buffed with cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The 3 Health means that it is quite tricky to remove before these cards can be used to buff it. On top of all of the above, the ability is very strong with Soulfire and Doomguard, both of which are common in multiple Warlock archetypes.
Malchezaar's Imp is extremely powerful in Zoo decks. The Demon synergy can be important early in the game with buff cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The main reason to include the Imp is the Discard ability. The synergy with Doomguard and Soulfire in particular is such that you should often hold back the Imp to make sure you can play it on the same turn as your Discard cards.
Malchezaar's Imp is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Malchezaar's Imp
The Lich King Warlock Deck 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,980||Aug 26 2017|
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock