Malchezaar's Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Malchezaar's Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malchezaar's Imp is a great all-around package. 1/3 for 1 Mana is a reasonable deal, and the fact that it is a Demon card means that it can be buffed with cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The 3 Health means that it is quite tricky to remove before these cards can be used to buff it. On top of all of the above, the ability is very strong with Soulfire and Doomguard, both of which are common in multiple Warlock archetypes.
Malchezaar's Imp is extremely powerful in Zoo decks. The Demon synergy can be important early in the game with buff cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The main reason to include the Imp is the Discard ability. The synergy with Doomguard and Soulfire in particular is such that you should often hold back the Imp to make sure you can play it on the same turn as your Discard cards.
Malchezaar's Imp is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Malchezaar's Imp
The Lich King Warlock Deck 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,980||Aug 26 2017|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock