Malchezaar's Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Malchezaar's Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malchezaar's Imp is a great all-around package. 1/3 for 1 Mana is a reasonable deal, and the fact that it is a Demon card means that it can be buffed with cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The 3 Health means that it is quite tricky to remove before these cards can be used to buff it. On top of all of the above, the ability is very strong with Soulfire and Doomguard, both of which are common in multiple Warlock archetypes.
Malchezaar's Imp is extremely powerful in Zoo decks. The Demon synergy can be important early in the game with buff cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The main reason to include the Imp is the Discard ability. The synergy with Doomguard and Soulfire in particular is such that you should often hold back the Imp to make sure you can play it on the same turn as your Discard cards.
Malchezaar's Imp is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Malchezaar's Imp
The Lich King Warlock Deck 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,980||Aug 26 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge