Malchezaar's Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Malchezaar's Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Malchezaar's Imp is a great all-around package. 1/3 for 1 Mana is a reasonable deal, and the fact that it is a Demon card means that it can be buffed with cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The 3 Health means that it is quite tricky to remove before these cards can be used to buff it. On top of all of the above, the ability is very strong with Soulfire and Doomguard, both of which are common in multiple Warlock archetypes.
2. Constructed Play
Malchezaar's Imp is extremely powerful in Zoo decks. The Demon synergy can be important early in the game with buff cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The main reason to include the Imp is the Discard ability. The synergy with Doomguard and Soulfire in particular is such that you should often hold back the Imp to make sure you can play it on the same turn as your Discard cards.
Malchezaar's Imp is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Malchezaar's Imp
Wild Zoo Warlock Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|3,000||Jan 01 2019|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!