Malchezaar's Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Malchezaar's Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Malchezaar's Imp is a great all-around package. 1/3 for 1 Mana is a reasonable deal, and the fact that it is a Demon card means that it can be buffed with cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The 3 Health means that it is quite tricky to remove before these cards can be used to buff it. On top of all of the above, the ability is very strong with Soulfire and Doomguard, both of which are common in multiple Warlock archetypes.
2. Constructed Play
Malchezaar's Imp is extremely powerful in Zoo decks. The Demon synergy can be important early in the game with buff cards such as Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion. The main reason to include the Imp is the Discard ability. The synergy with Doomguard and Soulfire in particular is such that you should often hold back the Imp to make sure you can play it on the same turn as your Discard cards.
Malchezaar's Imp is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Malchezaar's Imp
Wild Zoo Warlock Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|3,000||Apr 08 2019|
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue