Cheap Kael'thas Sunstrider Priest Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Kael'thas Sunstrider Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
This deck aims to play very passively, using massive amounts of healing to overcome the boss's Turn 8 burst damage. During the early turns, you should play extra passive, only playing your minions to remove spells as necessary. On Turn 7, the turn before the boss uses 2 Pyroblasts on your face, you should ideally play down a and Lightwell to frontload some of your healing. After you have received the damage, you should ideally follow up with and on your Sandhoof Waterbearer to ensure you have a board and healing for the rest of the game. Alternatively you can use to put your minion at 11 Health and out of Pyroblast range or you can use to gain some additional Healing. If you are able to maintain a board with any minions that heal you for free, you can then comfortably grind down the boss while outhealing any future damage it does.
- 27 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)