Cheap Kael'thas Sunstrider Priest Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Kael'thas Sunstrider Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
This deck aims to play very passively, using massive amounts of healing to overcome the boss's Turn 8 burst damage. During the early turns, you should play extra passive, only playing your minions to remove spells as necessary. On Turn 7, the turn before the boss uses 2 Pyroblasts on your face, you should ideally play down a and Lightwell to frontload some of your healing. After you have received the damage, you should ideally follow up with and on your Sandhoof Waterbearer to ensure you have a board and healing for the rest of the game. Alternatively you can use to put your minion at 11 Health and out of Pyroblast range or you can use to gain some additional Healing. If you are able to maintain a board with any minions that heal you for free, you can then comfortably grind down the boss while outhealing any future damage it does.
- 27 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call