Cheap Kael'thas Sunstrider Priest Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Kael'thas Sunstrider Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck aims to play very passively, using massive amounts of healing to overcome the boss's Turn 8 burst damage. During the early turns, you should play extra passive, only playing your minions to remove spells as necessary. On Turn 7, the turn before the boss uses 2 Lightwell to frontload some of your healing. After you have received the damage, you should ideally follow up with and on your Sandhoof Waterbearer to ensure you have a board and healing for the rest of the game. Alternatively you can use to put your minion at 11 Health and out of Pyroblast range or you can use to gain some additional Healing. If you are able to maintain a board with any minions that heal you for free, you can then comfortably grind down the boss while outhealing any future damage it does.s on your face, you should ideally play down a and
- 27 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future