Cheap Kael'thas Sunstrider Priest Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Kael'thas Sunstrider Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck aims to play very passively, using massive amounts of healing to overcome the boss's Turn 8 burst damage. During the early turns, you should play extra passive, only playing your minions to remove spells as necessary. On Turn 7, the turn before the boss uses 2 Pyroblasts on your face, you should ideally play down a Sandhoof Waterbearer and Lightwell to frontload some of your healing. After you have received the damage, you should ideally follow up with Grave Rune and Psyche Split on your Sandhoof Waterbearer to ensure you have a board and healing for the rest of the game. Alternatively you can use Power Infusion to put your minion at 11 Health and out of Pyroblast range or you can use Apotheosis to gain some additional Healing. If you are able to maintain a board with any minions that heal you for free, you can then comfortably grind down the boss while outhealing any future damage it does.
- 27 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players