Mozaki OTK Mage Deck
Mozaki Mage is an OTK deck that aims to utilise spell discounts to play a large number of spells with Frostbolt.in play before utilising the large amount of spell damage to burst opponents down with cheap damage spells like
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mozaki OTK Mage Deck Mulligan
As an OTK, you should primarily look for cards that help accelerate your strategy to close out the game as quickly as possible.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — , .
Mozaki OTK Mage Deck Strategy
During much of the game with Mozaki OTK Mage, you should focus on drawing cards as quickly and efficiently as possible. This largely involves usingand . If you have 2 copies of , 1 can also be used with or a Spell Damage minion generated from . If you do have any Mana spare, you can play , but you should hold on to the subsequent until your final combo, or you are in desperate need of Mana.
To perform your game-winning combo, you are ideally looking for a copy of Sorcerer's Apprentices. From this position, you should play out the aforementioned minions and then play out all cheap spells you have, even Freezing your own minions with if needed. With a large number of spells played, spell damage created from Mozaki should allow you to comfortably refill your hand with Cram Session. Once your hand is refilled, you can continue to play out any spells, saving Hero-damaging spells like Arcane Missiles and Frostbolt to deal the final points of damage to your opponent., , and some cheap spells. Additionally, you should aim to have your spells discounted by at least 2, either from or
Against Aggro, you will have much less time to assemble your combo, often having to make a big play by Turn 6 or 7. With this in mind, you may have to put some faith in your deck and draws from. However, even if you are not able to kill your opponent, combos will nearly always clear the board and leave opponents low on Health, leaving opponents unable to remove Mozaki afterwards or low enough to be burnt down by cheap spells from and .
Against Control, your opponent will have access to healing and often significant amounts of Armor. While this may be daunting, it is not insurmountable and simply requires optimisation of your final combo. Firstly, you should avoid throwing away any copies of Frostbolt or Arcane Missiles while assembling your combo as your Health will not be under pressure. Secondly, you should take extra time to assemble as large of a combo as possible, ideally using both Sorcerer's Apprentices as well as Mozaki, this will allow you to make use of at the end of your combo to look for additional damage if neccessary.
Mozaki OTK Mage Deck Key Cards and Swaps
Against Aggro, remove 1xfor 1x .
Against Control, remove 1xfor 1x .
- 23 Jan. 2021: Deck added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees