Questline Mage Deck - United in Stormwind
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Questline Mage in The Deadmins expansion meta.
Questline Mage is a variant of Spell Mage that utilises the Questline to gain a permanent Spell-Damage bonus that can be used to dominate opponents in the late game.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Questline Mage Deck Mulligan Guide
Questline Mage is a spell-based Questline deck. It is important to look for key spell-synergies in the early game in order to have the strongest possible position going into the mid game.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — , .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — Arcane Intellect.
Questline Mage Deck Strategy
When piloting this deck, your aim should be playand then to focus on playing to reduce the cost of the remaining spells in your deck. Whilst playing the aforementioned cards, you should also look to weave in cheap Fire and Frost spells, such as and to progress your Questline.
Going into the mid game you should continue to use a mix of Arcane, Fire, and Frost spells to keep the board clear of enemy minions, while finishing up theQuestline.
Once you finally complete your Questline, you should look to playas soon as you have the opportunity to do so. Once played, you should use the bonus spell damage to rapidly burn through your opponent's Health, refilling your hand with as required, to close out the game.
Against Aggro, you should put more effort into controlling the board, forgoing Questline progression if necessary. In most cases, game can be won by continuously removing opposing minions until they no longer have any cards left in hand.
Against Control, you should put a much higher priority on drawing cards earlier in the game with Arcane Intellect and to ensure you have a healthy number of cards throughout the game. When focusing more heavily on drawing cards, you should be deep enough into your deck upon completion of your Questline, allowing you to easily draw and play your s as many times as required to burn down your opponent.
Questline Mage Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Cone of Cold for 1x .
- 05 Nov. 2021: Deck has been updated for The Deadmines miniset. Removed 2x Apexis Blast, 2x Ring Toss, 1x Cone of Cold for 1x Devolving Missiles, 1x Flurry, 1x Wand Thief, 1x Hot Streak, 1x Ice Barrier
- 03 Aug. 2021: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)