Aggro Demon Hunter Deck List Guide - Madness at the Darkmoon Faire December 2020
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Aggro Demon Hunter in the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Aggro Demon Hunter Mulligan Guide
Aggro Demon Hunter is hyper-aggro deck that explodes onto the board. capable of snowballing out of control starting from turn 1. You should use your mulligan to find the fastest possible cards for the strongest opening.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — Battlefiend, Intrepid Initiate, Demon Companion, Blazing Battlemage.
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — Twin Slice.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — Voracious Reader.
Aggro Demon Hunter Strategy
In the early game, you should try to populate the board as quickly as possible using Battlefiend, Blazing Battlemage, and Demon Companion. If you remove any opposing minions, you should use the attack power of your Hero, provided by Twin Slice and Umberwing, to do so.
You should direct most of your damage directly toward your opponent, stopping only to deal with high-value threats. When pushing aggressively, Bonechewer Brawler is a particularly useful Taunt that can be buffed further using Guardian Augmerchant to create a powerful and awkward wall to protect your other minions.
The low curve of the deck makes it very likely that you will run out of cards very quickly. If you have Voracious Reader in hand, then you can freely play your cards aggressively so that it can be used to quickly refill your hand. Later into the game you may also opt to play Acrobatics for additional card draw, however, you should try to save the card until you have at least 6 Mana to help maximise the chance you can immediately play both drawn cards to activate the cards bonus card draw.
Against Aggro, you should look to make additional value trades with your minions if your opponent puts additional pressure on the board, before you begin pressuring your opponent. Similarly, if you against a deck that focuses on burn damage, such as Face Hunter, you should look to make slightly more trades with your minions instead of your Hero to ensure you maintain enough Health to not die to direct damage.
Against Control, you should expect to play a slighlty longer game due to additional removal tools and healing present in their deck. To account for this, you should try to maximise the value of Voracious Reader and Acrobatics by playing them with an empty hand or while you have plenty of Mana respectively. These additional draw tools should provide you with the additional resources neccessary to take down even the most resilient of Control decks.
Aggro Demon Hunter Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x Kayn Sunfury for 1x Mana Burn.
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Altruis the Outcast for 1x Blazing Battlemage
- 02 Dec. 2020: Deck list and guide updated for the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion. Removed 2x Marrowsliver, 2x Skull of Gul'dan, 2x Glaivebound Adept, 1x Altruis the Outcast, 2x Kayn Sunfury for 2x Dreadlord's Bite, 2x Wriggling Horror, 2x Acrobatics, 2x Stiltstepper
- 09 Sep. 2020: Deck list and guide updated. Removed 2x Spirit Jailer, 2x Crimson Sigil Runner, 1x Ace Hunter Kreen, 2x Satyr Overseer, 2x Chaos Strike, 2x Soulshard Lapidary, 1x Warglaives of Azzinoth, 1x Metamorphosis for 2x Blazing Battlemage, 2x Demon Compainion, 2x Guardian Augmerchant, 2x Intrepid Initiate, 2x Mana Burn, 2x Voracious Reader, 1x Bonechewer Brawler.
- 06 Aug. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Scholomance Academy expansion.
- 07 Apr. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide