Relic Demon Hunter Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Relic Demon Hunter in The Maw and Disorder expansion meta.
Relic Demon Hunter is a Midrange deck that revolves around the use of special relic cards throughout the game. With the use of each relic, the next one becomes even more powerful, allowing the deck to ramp up in strength over time. The deck utilises this ramped strength to drift towards a win condition of its choosing to close out games.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Relic Demon Hunter Deck Mulligan Guide
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Relic Demon Hunter Deck Strategy
You should try to curve out the deck in efficient Mana, making use of its cheap cards to contest the board. By making natural use ofand , paired with where possible, the deck naturally charges up its Relics for use in the late game. Once in the mid game, the deck can make use of to heavily discount its cards, allowing it to play large numbers of discounted cards to overwhelm opponents, especially high-Cost powerhouses like and
Against Aggro, early tempo is important and should be the highest priority and you should take full advantage of the deck's early-game minions to slow down opponents. If you do begin to lose control of the board,serves as an excellent removal tool, often taking out 2 minions, or 4 with , to keep the board under control. To close out games, simply maintaining a small board presence should quickly chip away at your opponent's Health.
Against Control, most of your early damage will not stick. Instead, you should try to begin powering up Brann Bronzebeard if you are able to discount it with . If this initial burst is not enough to close out the game, can be used for one final push to finish off your opponent.as early as possible, allowing it to be paired with
Relic Demon Hunter Deck Card Swaps
Against Aggro, add 2xfor 2x
- 30 Sep. 2022: Deathrattle package removed from decklist.
- 11 Aug. 2022: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule