Relic Demon Hunter Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Relic Demon Hunter in The Murder at Castle Nathria expansion meta.
Relic Demon Hunter is a Midrange deck that revolves around the use of special relic cards throughout the game. With the use of each relic, the next one becomes even more powerful, allowing the deck to ramp up in strength over time. The deck utilises this ramped strength to drift towards a win condition of its choosing to close out games.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Relic Demon Hunter Deck Mulligan Guide
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Relic Demon Hunter Deck Strategy
The deck primarily relies on a Quilboar Deathrattle package for its early-game tempo to stay relevant in the game. Alongside this, Relics can be freely played with excess Mana to scale them for later in the game. As relics scale, the power of Brann Bronzebeard, and .increases, allowing massive discounts to be applied to cards to begin to pressure opponents and eventually finishing them off through brute force of the combination of ,
Against Aggro, early tempo is important and should be the highest priority and you should take full advantage of the Deathrattle package to do so. Going into the mid game, you should fully prioritise controlling the board as a win condition to close out the game. If games go longer,can be played as soon as possible to both clear up the board and heal your hero, undoing most of the work your opponent has done throughout the game, while they should have minimal, resources remaining.
Against Control, most of your early damage will not stick. Instead, you should try to begin powering up Brann Bronzebeard, and Sire Denathrius in the late game.as early as possible in order to burst down your opponent in a single turn through the use of ,
Relic Demon Hunter Deck Card Swaps
Against Aggro, add 2xfor 1x and 1x .
- 11 Aug. 2022: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs