All-In Odd Face Hunter Deck
All-In Odd Hunter Card List
This deck costs 4,180 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
All-In Odd Hunter Mana Curve
Comments On The All-In Odd Hunter Variation
All-In Odd Hunter Strategy
The deck plays in a similar fashion to Freddy B's Odd Hunter, but it can afford very little time to trade in the early game. The deck needs to hit face almost from the start, although if a trade protects a bigger minion, then the trade still needs to be made.
Jungle Panther and Wolfrider provide some very hard to avoid damage for the deck, and these should be utilised as soon as the coast is clear. If Wolfrider can get two attacks to face, then it has more than done its job.
Counting damage is even more important than usual with this build of the deck. It is important to always be aware of the total damage in your hand that is likely to connect to the opponent. This includes damage from Leper Gnome's Deathrattle as well as damage from Wolfrider if you are not expecting any Taunt. When you know how much damage is in your hand, you can get an idea of how many Hero Powers it will take to finish off the opponent. You can then plan accordingly to make sure you win any race that your opponent may initiate.
Pros and Cons
This version is better against Shudderwock Shaman and Odd Paladin due to the removal of Bittertide Hydra, which is a large liability in those matchups. However, it means that if the deck gets stopped by a large Taunt early on, you are reliant on drawing Ironbeak Owl to get through with minions ever again.
- 14 Apr. 2018: Deck Added. This is an extremely aggressive build of Odd Face Hunter which takes advantage of Baku the Mooneater's ability to upgrade the Hero Power.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.