All-In Odd Face Hunter Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. All-In Odd Hunter Card List
- 2. All-In Odd Hunter Mana Curve
- +3. Comments On The All-In Odd Hunter Variation
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
This variant of Odd Hunter sacrifices almost all balance and concentrates on dealing damage to the face as rapidly as possible. Other than Leeroy Jenkins and Baku the Mooneater, there are no other cards in the deck which cost more than 3 Mana.
1. All-In Odd Hunter Card List
This deck costs 4,180 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAR8ErwTbCZ/CAp74Ag2hAqICqAK1A5IF1AWZB+IHlwj+DOvCApXOAuHjAgA= (copy to clipboard)
2. All-In Odd Hunter Mana Curve
3. Comments On The All-In Odd Hunter Variation
3.1. All-In Odd Hunter Strategy
The deck plays in a similar fashion to Freddy B's Odd Hunter, but it can afford very little time to trade in the early game. The deck needs to hit face almost from the start, although if a trade protects a bigger minion, then the trade still needs to be made.
Jungle Panther and Wolfrider provide some very hard to avoid damage for the deck, and these should be utilised as soon as the coast is clear. If Wolfrider can get two attacks to face, then it has more than done its job.
Counting damage is even more important than usual with this build of the deck. It is important to always be aware of the total damage in your hand that is likely to connect to the opponent. This includes damage from Leper Gnome's Deathrattle as well as damage from Wolfrider if you are not expecting any Taunt. When you know how much damage is in your hand, you can get an idea of how many Hero Powers it will take to finish off the opponent. You can then plan accordingly to make sure you win any race that your opponent may initiate.
3.2. Pros and Cons
This version is better against Shudderwock Shaman and Odd Paladin due to the removal of Bittertide Hydra, which is a large liability in those matchups. However, it means that if the deck gets stopped by a large Taunt early on, you are reliant on drawing Ironbeak Owl to get through with minions ever again.
4. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
- 14 Apr. 2018: Deck Added. This is an extremely aggressive build of Odd Face Hunter which takes advantage of Baku the Mooneater's ability to upgrade the Hero Power.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid