Budget Bomb Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Bomb Hunter Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Bomb Hunter is an aggressive deck that makes use of various cards to summon Goblin Bombs. From here, Goblin Bombs can be buffed with Magnetic minions as opponents will be hesitant to clear them due to their unthreatening base stats and damaging Deathrattle effect.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant cuts Legendary minions like Boommaster Flark and Zilliax in favor of cheaper alternatives. While Boommaster Flark is very replaceable, the lack of Zilliax removes any healing from the deck, making it essential to be aggressive to win as quickly as possible.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Bomb Hunter Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's