Budget Bomb Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Bomb Hunter Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Bomb Hunter is an aggressive deck that makes use of various cards to summon Goblin Bombs. From here, Goblin Bombs can be buffed with Magnetic minions as opponents will be hesitant to clear them due to their unthreatening base stats and damaging Deathrattle effect.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant cuts Legendary minions like Boommaster Flark and Zilliax in favor of cheaper alternatives. While Boommaster Flark is very replaceable, the lack of Zilliax removes any healing from the deck, making it essential to be aggressive to win as quickly as possible.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Bomb Hunter Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years