Budget Bomb Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Bomb Hunter Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Bomb Hunter is an aggressive deck that makes use of various cards to summon Goblin Bombs. From here, Goblin Bombs can be buffed with Magnetic minions as opponents will be hesitant to clear them due to their unthreatening base stats and damaging Deathrattle effect.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant cuts Legendary minions like Boommaster Flark and Zilliax in favor of cheaper alternatives. While Boommaster Flark is very replaceable, the lack of Zilliax removes any healing from the deck, making it essential to be aggressive to win as quickly as possible.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Bomb Hunter Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.