Budget Bomb Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Bomb Hunter Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Bomb Hunter is an aggressive deck that makes use of various cards to summon Goblin Bombs. From here, Goblin Bombs can be buffed with Magnetic minions as opponents will be hesitant to clear them due to their unthreatening base stats and damaging Deathrattle effect.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant cuts Legendary minions like Boommaster Flark and Zilliax in favor of cheaper alternatives. While Boommaster Flark is very replaceable, the lack of Zilliax removes any healing from the deck, making it essential to be aggressive to win as quickly as possible.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Bomb Hunter Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists