Budget Midrange Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This guide contains detailed strategy, mulligan, and deck-building information to help you improve your Midrange Hunter play for the Rise of Shadows expansion. Here, we present a Budget variation of the deck.
Midrange Hunter is a staple archetype in Hearthstone since the game was released. Although the deck has evolved over time, the strategy of the deck has always remained the same. It aims to use a strong curve of Beast synergies to create a board that gradually snowballs out of control, putting pressure, and controlling the board while chipping away at opponent's Health. The damage this achieves puts opponents into a position where they are vulnerable to being burned down with Steady Shot and Kill Command before they are able to stabilise.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
Midrange Hunter uses fairly cheap core cards and makes for a very good budget deck. Unfortunately, one of the most important cards, Master's Call, props up the Dust-Cost of the deck.
With the loss of Master's Call, this variant is able to include other strong non-Beast synergetic cards like Cult Master for stronger openers. However, this deck has no way to sustain long-term aggression, making it incredibly important to secure and maintain a strong board with the additional tools available.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Midrange Hunter Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's