Budget Midrange Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This guide contains detailed strategy, mulligan, and deck-building information to help you improve your Midrange Hunter play for the Rise of Shadows expansion. Here, we present a Budget variation of the deck.
Midrange Hunter is a staple archetype in Hearthstone since the game was released. Although the deck has evolved over time, the strategy of the deck has always remained the same. It aims to use a strong curve of Beast synergies to create a board that gradually snowballs out of control, putting pressure, and controlling the board while chipping away at opponent's Health. The damage this achieves puts opponents into a position where they are vulnerable to being burned down with Steady Shot and Kill Command before they are able to stabilise.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
Midrange Hunter uses fairly cheap core cards and makes for a very good budget deck. Unfortunately, one of the most important cards, Master's Call, props up the Dust-Cost of the deck.
With the loss of Master's Call, this variant is able to include other strong non-Beast synergetic cards like Cult Master for stronger openers. However, this deck has no way to sustain long-term aggression, making it incredibly important to secure and maintain a strong board with the additional tools available.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Midrange Hunter Deck List Guide.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade