Holy Smite — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Smite is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Smite is an effective card against Aggro decks in order to halt their early progression. It can also be used in combination with Wild Pyromancer in order to increase its clearing potential, or used in powerful finishing combos with Prophet Velen.
Holy Smite can be used in an aggressive meta to help Priest fight back against early boards in combination with Wild Pyromancer. In most situations, however, Shadow Word: Pain offers a much more flexible option as it is able to deal with more difficult minions like Shielded Minibot, Darnassus Aspirant, , and Sludge Belcher.
Holy Smite is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in this format, which means that Holy Smite will usually be able to find a good target and gain a small amount of Tempo in the process.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck