Holy Smite — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Smite is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Smite is an effective card against Aggro decks in order to halt their early progression. It can also be used in combination with Prophet Velen.in order to increase its clearing potential, or used in powerful finishing combos with
Holy Smite can be used in an aggressive meta to help Priest fight back against early boards in combination with Shadow Word: Pain offers a much more flexible option as it is able to deal with more difficult minions like Shielded Minibot, Darnassus Aspirant, , and Sludge Belcher.. In most situations, however,
Holy Smite is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in this format, which means that Holy Smite will usually be able to find a good target and gain a small amount of Tempo in the process.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck