Holy Smite — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Smite is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Smite is an effective card against Aggro decks in order to halt their early progression. It can also be used in combination with Wild Pyromancer in order to increase its clearing potential, or used in powerful finishing combos with Prophet Velen.
Holy Smite can be used in an aggressive meta to help Priest fight back against early boards in combination with Wild Pyromancer. In most situations, however, Shadow Word: Pain offers a much more flexible option as it is able to deal with more difficult minions like Shielded Minibot, Darnassus Aspirant, , and Sludge Belcher.
Holy Smite is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in this format, which means that Holy Smite will usually be able to find a good target and gain a small amount of Tempo in the process.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior