Holy Smite — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Smite is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Smite is an effective card against Aggro decks in order to halt their early progression. It can also be used in combination with Wild Pyromancer in order to increase its clearing potential, or used in powerful finishing combos with Prophet Velen.
Holy Smite can be used in an aggressive meta to help Priest fight back against early boards in combination with Wild Pyromancer. In most situations, however, Shadow Word: Pain offers a much more flexible option as it is able to deal with more difficult minions like Shielded Minibot, Darnassus Aspirant, Violet Teacher, and Sludge Belcher.
Holy Smite is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in this format, which means that Holy Smite will usually be able to find a good target and gain a small amount of Tempo in the process.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck