Holy Smite — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Smite is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Smite is an effective card against Aggro decks in order to halt their early progression. It can also be used in combination with Prophet Velen.in order to increase its clearing potential, or used in powerful finishing combos with
Holy Smite can be used in an aggressive meta to help Priest fight back against early boards in combination with Shadow Word: Pain offers a much more flexible option as it is able to deal with more difficult minions like Shielded Minibot, Darnassus Aspirant, , and Sludge Belcher.. In most situations, however,
Holy Smite is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in this format, which means that Holy Smite will usually be able to find a good target and gain a small amount of Tempo in the process.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck