Murmuring Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Murmuring Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murmuring Elemental is a build-around card, which means that if it is going to have much value then it needs to work with a large percentage of the cards in your deck. The key is to make sure that those cards also work well with each other, for the occasions where you do not draw the Murmuring Elemental.
In Constructed play, you have a lot of control over the synergies to work with Murmuring Elemental. There is a lot of natural synergy with Jade Spirit, Aya Blackpaw, and Jade Chieftain. As the Jade cards all have natural synergy with each other, it is not a reach to put Murmuring Elemental in decks with a heavy Jade presence. Murmuring Elemental also has a lot of natural synergy in Elemental decks. Blazecaller and Servant of Kalimos are both extremely strong when their Battlecry is activated twice.
Murmuring Elemental is a weak card in Arena. This is because it is unlikely that you will get the necessary synergy to get the required value from the card. If you do end up with a draft full of powerful Battlecry minions, you can upgrade the Murmuring Elemental accordingly.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend