Murmuring Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Murmuring Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Murmuring Elemental is a build-around card, which means that if it is going to have much value then it needs to work with a large percentage of the cards in your deck. The key is to make sure that those cards also work well with each other, for the occasions where you do not draw the Murmuring Elemental.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, you have a lot of control over the synergies to work with Murmuring Elemental. There is a lot of natural synergy with Jade Spirit, Aya Blackpaw, and Jade Chieftain. As the Jade cards all have natural synergy with each other, it is not a reach to put Murmuring Elemental in decks with a heavy Jade presence. Murmuring Elemental also has a lot of natural synergy in Elemental decks. Blazecaller and Servant of Kalimos are both extremely strong when their Battlecry is activated twice.
Murmuring Elemental is a weak card in Arena. This is because it is unlikely that you will get the necessary synergy to get the required value from the card. If you do end up with a draft full of powerful Battlecry minions, you can upgrade the Murmuring Elemental accordingly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play