Bane of Doom — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bane of Doom is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bane of Doom is a highly volatile card, but one that can provide a huge advantage if you get a good outcome. Since the card has been adjusted to allow any Demon in the game to be summoned, you can now get incredible outcomes like Mal'Ganis, or Xavius.
Bane of Doom can be included as a single copy in most types of Warlock decks. It is very volatile as a card, however, as you can receive anything from a Blood Imp to Mal'Ganis, so you may find you prefer a more consistent option.
Bane of Doom is an extremely powerful card in Arena. Since it serves as both a much needed source of removal and provides you with a minion on the board. On average, the outcome of Bane of Doom will be superior to Stormpike Commando, which is considered a reasonable card in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards