Bane of Doom — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bane of Doom is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bane of Doom is a highly volatile card, but one that can provide a huge advantage if you get a good outcome. Since the card has been adjusted to allow any Demon in the game to be summoned, you can now get incredible outcomes like Mal'Ganis, or Xavius.
Bane of Doom can be included as a single copy in most types of Warlock decks. It is very volatile as a card, however, as you can receive anything from a Blood Imp to Mal'Ganis, so you may find you prefer a more consistent option.
Bane of Doom is an extremely powerful card in Arena. Since it serves as both a much needed source of removal and provides you with a minion on the board. On average, the outcome of Bane of Doom will be superior to Stormpike Commando, which is considered a reasonable card in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck