Bane of Doom — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bane of Doom is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bane of Doom is a highly volatile card, but one that can provide a huge advantage if you get a good outcome. Since the card has been adjusted to allow any Demon in the game to be summoned, you can now get incredible outcomes like Mal'Ganis, Lord Jaraxxus or Xavius.
Bane of Doom can be included as a single copy in most types of Warlock decks. It is very volatile as a card, however, as you can receive anything from a Blood Imp to Mal'Ganis, so you may find you prefer a more consistent option.
Bane of Doom is an extremely powerful card in Arena. Since it serves as both a much needed source of removal and provides you with a minion on the board. On average, the outcome of Bane of Doom will be superior to Stormpike Commando, which is considered a reasonable card in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck