Bane of Doom — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bane of Doom is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bane of Doom is a highly volatile card, but one that can provide a huge advantage if you get a good outcome. Since the card has been adjusted to allow any Demon in the game to be summoned, you can now get incredible outcomes like Mal'Ganis, or Xavius.
Bane of Doom can be included as a single copy in most types of Warlock decks. It is very volatile as a card, however, as you can receive anything from a Blood Imp to Mal'Ganis, so you may find you prefer a more consistent option.
Bane of Doom is an extremely powerful card in Arena. Since it serves as both a much needed source of removal and provides you with a minion on the board. On average, the outcome of Bane of Doom will be superior to Stormpike Commando, which is considered a reasonable card in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck