Bane of Doom — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bane of Doom is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bane of Doom is a highly volatile card, but one that can provide a huge advantage if you get a good outcome. Since the card has been adjusted to allow any Demon in the game to be summoned, you can now get incredible outcomes like Mal'Ganis, or Xavius.
Bane of Doom can be included as a single copy in most types of Warlock decks. It is very volatile as a card, however, as you can receive anything from a Blood Imp to Mal'Ganis, so you may find you prefer a more consistent option.
Bane of Doom is an extremely powerful card in Arena. Since it serves as both a much needed source of removal and provides you with a minion on the board. On average, the outcome of Bane of Doom will be superior to Stormpike Commando, which is considered a reasonable card in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge