CitizeNappa's Rank 5 Legend Shaman Aggro Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman Card List
- 2. CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman
- 4. CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman Pros and Cons
- 5. CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman Quick Mulligan Guide
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
This variant of Aggro Shaman uses Pirates and Jade Golems to dominate the board and pressure opponents before finishing opponents off with burst damage. It includes Mana Tide Totem to allow the aggression to be sustained for long periods of time. It was created by CitizeNappa to reach rank 5 Legend in December 2017.
1. CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman Card List
This deck costs 6,680 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaoIApG8ApS9Ag75A4EEqAXUBfUF4AbwB/eqAv6qAqC2Aoe8AtG8AuvCAvvTAgA= (copy to clipboard)
2. CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman Mana Curve
3. Comments On CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman
This variant utilises the power of Mana Tide Totem over Thing from Below for more prolonged aggression. The removal of Thing from Below takes away some of the powerful tempo swings of the deck, however Corridor Creeper is able to perform a similar role. The addition of Mana Tide Totem makes minion trading a more viable option, as you are less likely to find yourself running out of cards before you can finish off your opponent.
4. CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman Pros and Cons
This additional card draw in this variant makes it easier to assemble enough burn damage to finish off opponents. This is especially useful against decks like Cubelock that can put up huge walls of Taunt minions that are almost impossible to get past.
The removal of Thing from Below takes away the decks only real defensive tool, making the variant more vulnerable to counter-aggression as well as being unable to protect key minions like Flametongue Totem.
5. CitizeNappa's Aggro Shaman Quick Mulligan Guide
If you already have Fire Fly or Dire Mole in your opening hand, you can additionally keep Flametongue Totem for a strong turn 2 play.
6. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
7. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 23 Dec. 2017: Variant added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Pre-Order Question
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King