Evolve Shaman Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Evolve Shaman in Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion.
Evolve Shaman is a combo-oriented deck that aims to flood the board with weak minions with high Mana Costs and then transforming them into random minions of equal or higher Cost. Modern versions of the deck largely rely on the versatility of theweapon for a consistent Evolve effect.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Evolve Shaman Deck Mulligan Guide
Evolve Shaman is a deck built around very specific cards and combos. To facilitate this, you should look for key Evolve-enabling cards in your mulligan.
- General Mulligan — , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — No additional cards required.
- Mulligan Against Control — No additional cards required.
If you do not already have a copy ofin your hand, can be kept directly as an alternative.
Evolve Shaman Deck Strategy
The aim of Evolve Shaman, as the name suggests, is to Evolve your minions to gain an advantage over your opponent. To do this, you should be looking to equip a copy of Dread Corsair, , and , to Evolve each turn. This allows you to consistently generate powerful boards that will eventually be too much for your opponent to handle.as quickly as possible to begin evolving your minions. With the Weapon equipped, you can continually play out over-Costed minions, such as
Against Aggro, you should focus on developing any kind of board as quickly as possible. With this in mind, you should look to use your Evolve combos such as Dread Corsair to contest the board quickly. Should things get out of hand, serves as an excellent way to fight back against wide board due to its ability to be immediately Revolved or Evolved into a 9- or 10-drop.and or and
Against Control, you should try to maximise the value of your Evolve effects. In particular, setting upa turn prior will allow you to fully utilise your Mana on minions the following turn before Evolving them. Additionally, Control decks will often be able to clear your board multiple times, so you should make sure to hold onto s until they can be used to gain additional copies of Boggspine Knuckles as needed.
Evolve Shaman Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Far Sight. for 2x
- Against Control — Add 2x for 2x .
- 06 Dec. 2020: Deck added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees